nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Awesome! But the link you sent leads to a check out page for pateron rather then the link to the patch.
Sadly not a backer, we need to wait for one to save the day

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Any way to change the MC's name? I've tried using a save editor but it wouldn't let me change the name, so I'm wondering if there's another program I can use

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
downloaded the latest version of the game and I am still getting those same errors. I think I might just wait until the next update because this is just ticking me off.

• Wow
Reactions: Count_Chocula

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
last release was first week of may, now it's the end of june. that works out to 1 "scene" per month. i'm glad i decided to stop supporting this game earlier in the year. i really like the art but this is moving sooooooooooooo slooooooooooowwww
wow... salt... also good for you no one cares.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
downloaded the latest version of the game and I am still getting those same errors. I think I might just wait until the next update because this is just ticking me off.
Same with the amity park, 3 versions in row and there was that still bug where you couldn't progress with that green ghost because you couldn't buy her a dress. It tickles me as well

Reactions: Count_Chocula

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Quiet no name
i may be nameless but at least I say things negative for the right reasons. unless you read the patreon you sir unfazed me. he was clearly belligerent and said the content was not enough yet its coming out more next updates. so unless we get less next time butt out of my conversation you don't know what I was saying. also yeah salt is right because if you cared so little in the beginning why give money to him in the first place? not a true backer to ToP if you ask me.

Reactions: Doomskull

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated.

Reactions: nln0
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes