krys69

Sep 6, 2017
This game is getting more and more interesting with each newer update. I hope to see what next levels of passion will provide just as what will lust unlock as well. Not to mention lots of areas still to be unlocked and other mysterious spots. :unsure: :)

Mad Sama

Sep 9, 2018
Ik and im doing it, im using shadow form but mc isn't fast enough to get to chest before time of form run out
You can look at the on page 78 if you need help because I don't really remember how I got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
from my cold stiff fingers sir. I wont stop and I have every right to say what I want when I see stupid. I am done anyways and if people have a problem with common sense whatever I have my take on the matter as well and don't need someone to tell me differently. for it or against it that's all there is to it.
S
downloaded 1.3.4 tried it again and once again a swing and another miss. The person mentioned a few unlucky souls had to deal with this and sadly I am guessing I am one of them.
This game is in beta for like 4 years already and it's still riddled with bugs i must say miss this game is a really good cash grabber.

lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
Hi, does anyone have a save file from 1.2 they could share? I lost my old save and it would be great if I could jump straight to the new content.

Thanks

sadnoodleboy

Dec 8, 2017
I'm stuck on puzzle in Haru's mind. I can't get the MC and Haru to both of the green levers. The green levers are not simultaneously accessible. To keep one at either of them, the other is inaccessible due to how one opens paths with the buttons. Got the MC at one of them but Haru cannot reach the other, closer to the beginning of the stage. Am I somehow missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lepyro

May 1, 2018
Anyone has the 1.3.4 version save?

downloaded a couple from this thread and none of them worked

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes