KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
i only have 2 questions for this dev but i cant seem to join a discord for free so il post it here

-will we ever find out where the guys of the town and the mc dad went ?
-will we see impregnation ? like for example with mary (mom) and maybe even some kind of wedding there is this dress upstairs in the attic that has yet to reveal its use ?

halluva

May 18, 2017
When is this game expected to be story complete? I'm debating whether to hold off so I don't need to keep "redoing" sections that finally get fleshed out.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The game freeze after Haru sex scene because it failed to load img. I play on android is there a fix?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
can't find save location in android port..
I looked everywhere for it. How on earth did the porter did that. Tried to save a new file then use the logger in es file explorer but no luck. My guess now it's somewhere you need root access to get there.

P.S is there other android port there's a bug in this one

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I am working through Mary's story and am at the date part, but when I go to Evelynn's shop, she is not there, but if I try to go into the back room she says I can't. How do I get her to appear in the shop?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I am working through Mary's story and am at the date part, but when I go to Evelynn's shop, she is not there, but if I try to go into the back room she says I can't. How do I get her to appear in the shop?
What time did you go? She's usually there in the morning and miday

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
GREAT. Just updated the android version to 1.3.5 passed my first issue ( Haru first sex scene) and now the game freeze at aunt anal scene. The biggest problem is I can't find the game folder to copy the save file.

Reactions: zaecha

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
The quality difference between the latest animations (haru/akane) and older ones like the spring festival is a night and day difference. Keep up the good work guys. Can't wait for more haru costumes!

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
guy help me it says header is wrong during cave part during that evelyn or smthing girl desire

makacek

Dec 7, 2018
In changelog it says there are monster girl scenes such as spider girl sex, anal etc. but i havent seen any of those, how do i get them? or is it just the little BIT animation if u get caught in dangerous areas?

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Following the walkthrough, I just finished the Goddess Lust Challenge and acquired Cupid's Charm. Now I'm supposed to go meet the fairy at Autumn Pond, but it's still overgrown and I can't cut the vines. What'd I miss?

Reactions: Ace1604
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes