makacek

Dec 7, 2018
Following the walkthrough, I just finished the Goddess Lust Challenge and acquired Cupid's Charm. Now I'm supposed to go meet the fairy at Autumn Pond, but it's still overgrown and I can't cut the vines. What'd I miss?
u have to progress with minerva a little and she is gonna give u a quest in which u have to go visit goo queen... ull get the vine cutting technology during that one. i may be wrong tho, my memory is a little hazy

Batatovisk

Oct 2, 2018
Could someone help me with Evelynn, in the second floor, in the ruins on the spikes, pops up an error message, and if have a version without this error please warn me

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Where I can find snake girl, spider girl etc?
There are two new caves. The spider cave, part of a new quest with Rose, is in the night region (where the spooky manor is). The other cave is where you go with Evelynn, the beach area. Although there is no point in going there for now.

Reactions: tag50

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the goddess coins can be found anywhere in the world... there are enough that you never need to craft them in the glade.
For the charms you need to do different things... holiday, dress mom up in adventurere garbe and take her on an adventure in the forest... there is a grave/stone to the south with a new portal. Bunny Outfits are from the Spring festival Story, and that charm is in the garden labyrinth west of the mansion.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hey everyone!
It's time to start looking into the next Town of Passion build, Beta 1.4! This build, like a few in the past will be focused around a special event in the Book of Tales to wrap up a packed Summer season.
Some recent favorites as well as some other classic characters will be getting some fun new outfits and will be sharing plenty of special time with the main character ;)
Stay tuned as more teasers and a release date are announced!

== Beta 1.5 ==

I feel like it's also pretty important to start talking about the builds that will be releasing this fall starting with Beta 1.5. As all (most) of the main characters have completed stories, it's now time to start working on endgame content. While Beta 1.4 is being worked on, there's also a lot of new characters being completed in the background to help prepare for those final conflicts and threats looming over Valencia.
With it being summer currently, Cullen (original artist) has been able to come back and help work on some of these costumes as well as the new character busts. I hope you will enjoy some of these new characters and the story that is to come in Town of Passion. It's been a crazy 2+ years of ToP and I'm excited to see this story finally approach it's closure.
=====
That's all for this update. Thank you all as usual for your support and I will see you soon with more news! =D

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
is it just me or evelynn is nowhere to be seen? she is not at the store but if i try to go to the backdoor of her store she says i cant go there.. Is it a glitch ?

Jordan17

Feb 11, 2018
tavern is only at midday, you cant go there at morning... later on the story you will be able to go there at morning for sex purpose

aunt have no interactions, you can talk with her and do some quest, but nothing else, she is useless for now
How to do Haru's ques, I cannot talk with her , only can train with her . Version 1.22

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I've just started playing and have been following the walkthrough to the letter and I've tried the search function. Nothing there that I could find.
I'm in Haunted Woods for the first time, just had the HJ with Auri and want to return home. I can't find the way out. I've even tried doing everything in reverse but no dice.
Can someone please help.
Thanks in advance.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I've just started playing and have been following the walkthrough to the letter and I've tried the search function. Nothing there that I could find.
I'm in Haunted Woods for the first time, just had the HJ with Auri and want to return home. I can't find the way out. I've even tried doing everything in reverse but no dice.
Can someone please help.
Thanks in advance.
Got a screenshot? Also, what is the time? Is it night or late night? If it's late night, that shouldn't be possible and could be a game breaking bug. I can only assume that you made it to the end of Auri's hut at this point. Usually, the way home is by going through the very bottom portals.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Got a screenshot? Also, what is the time? Is it night or late night? If it's late night, that shouldn't be possible and could be a game breaking bug. I can only assume that you made it to the end of Auri's hut at this point. Usually, the way home is by going through the very bottom portals.
Thanks for your response. I've done all there is to do and just want to get home.
I've attached some screenshots to give you an idea of what I mean.
1/ From the Haunted Woods plinth I get sent to Auri' workshop
2/ If I enter the plinth there, I get sent back to Haunted Woods.
Appreciate your help if you can. Cheers Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (8).png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
go to the haunted wood area... backtrack to the mansion in the south west and leave the area directly south of the mansion

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
go to the haunted wood area... backtrack to the mansion in the south west and leave the area directly south of the mansion
I've gone back to the mansion and travelled south. I know I came in from somewhere here but now there is still no way out.

EDIT: I found it by randomly clicking on the grey tiles at the bottom of my screenshot. Definitely not obvious though.
Thanks for your help evangelion and PugWug.

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes