Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
some how my saves got lost... dammit now i have to start over... welp it's worth it i enjoy this game

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Town of Passion [v1.3.5] [Siren's Domain] - Original Size: 847MB

Download Win (184MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Any new information on the next update release? Would be nice to know when we can expect it.

Mad Sama

Sep 9, 2018
the animation loop gets stuck every time, anybody experiencing this? any fix?
I also have this issue on both siren's games (Town Of Passion AND Zombie's Retreat) so maybe it has something to do with RPGM ? I don't know if there's any way to fix it though...

Mad Sama

Sep 9, 2018
Any new information on the next update release? Would be nice to know when we can expect it.

" Hey everyone!

It's time to start looking into the next Town of Passion build, Beta 1.4! This build, like a few in the past will be focused around a special event in the Book of Tales to wrap up a packed Summer season.

Some recent favorites as well as some other classic characters will be getting some fun new outfits and will be sharing plenty of special time with the main character ;)

Stay tuned as more teasers and a release date are announced! "

== Beta 1.5 ==

" I feel like it's also pretty important to start talking about the builds that will be releasing this fall starting with Beta 1.5. As all (most) of the main characters have completed stories, it's now time to start working on endgame content. While Beta 1.4 is being worked on, there's also a lot of new characters being completed in the background to help prepare for those final conflicts and threats looming over Valencia.

With it being summer currently, Cullen (original artist) has been able to come back and help work on some of these costumes as well as the new character busts. I hope you will enjoy some of these new characters and the story that is to come in Town of Passion. It's been a crazy 2+ years of ToP and I'm excited to see this story finally approach it's closure.

=====

That's all for this update. Thank you all as usual for your support and I will see you soon with more news! =D "

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Town of Passion - Progress Report!
Hey everyone! I'm here with another ToP update to share the workings of the upcoming Summer build!
== New Costume! ==
It finally happened, the MC received a new costume! In past seasonal events, I either lacked a sprite editor or wasn't able to commission a costume swap for the MC so he's been left out but not anymore. With the Summer Event, he'll be able to stay cool in some simple swim trunks!

== Summer Event ==
The event is still a big WIP but it should be a pretty fun & unique once when it's completed. Unlike the other two book of tales events, this one is a little less about a centralized story and more about a mini vacation of sorts. The intentional focus going in is on character interactions with a few little minigames/quests added in there.
This will be our last little break from the main story as it's going to start heating up immediately afterwards with the final resolutions of the Passion & Lust storylines!

== Release Date ==
My hopes are to launch the build in late August, however it is still a little too soon to announce a date. The scenes are still just getting started so I don't want to announce a release prematurely. I will keep you all updated as usual! =)

== House Chores ==
This week is also a pretty busy/important week because I am putting the finishing touches on the first build of a brand new project I'm working on, House Chores! HC is a visual novel intended to be a short but fun little story that I'm working on during some downtime between ToP & ZR. If you're interested in visual novels, I'll put a link to it here:
======
That's everything for this update! Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon with more news & teasers!

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
I also have this issue on both siren's games (Town Of Passion AND Zombie's Retreat) so maybe it has something to do with RPGM ? I don't know if there's any way to fix it though...
Heck, I stopped playing Town of Passion because I wanted the scene animations to loop properly. Hoping someone would give a definite answer or even a fix I waited and now my vacation time is over and it'll take some time before I get a day off (from work and family) to play this if it ever gets fixed.

Rhesta

Apr 16, 2019
Sorry, i want to ask. How to get back from menu to game in android? I cant find any back button

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Hello, gallery - rock password? Thx, :)
i second this, replaying game after every update is lame -.-

the animation loop gets stuck every time, anybody experiencing this? any fix?
Heck, I stopped playing Town of Passion because I wanted the scene animations to loop properly. Hoping someone would give a definite answer or even a fix I waited and now my vacation time is over and it'll take some time before I get a day off (from work and family) to play this if it ever gets fixed.
Did you skip the intro?
no problems with animations here win7u x64 sp1 all c++ installed (2005-2010), .NET framework 4.7.2
and i skipped intro

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes