taglesiek

Mar 13, 2019
Heck, I stopped playing Town of Passion because I wanted the scene animations to loop properly. Hoping someone would give a definite answer or even a fix I waited and now my vacation time is over and it'll take some time before I get a day off (from work and family) to play this if it ever gets fixed.
Did you skip the intro?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i second this, replaying game after every update is lame -.-

no problems with animations here win7u x64 sp1 all c++ installed (2005-2010), .NET framework 4.7.2
and i skipped intro
Save games are compatible... you don't need to replay... if you delete saves from the previous version yourself that would be a whole different and personal issue

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Save games are compatible... you don't need to replay... if you delete saves from the previous version yourself that would be a whole different and personal issue
aww shit saves was in game folder not appdata etc aww ok good to know xD

Last edited:

Mad Sama

Sep 9, 2018
Here are the codes for the cheat rock :

Inked > See Mary’s Retro Look.
Blessing > Blesses you with 15 Goddess Coins.
ResetHer > Resets character roles and names.
SirenSez > Resets all dialogue text to the original.

And here is a complete Guide here if you want :
And if you want a gallery there's the theatre that you can unlock with goddes coins.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Here are the codes for the cheat rock :

Inked > See Mary’s Retro Look.
Blessing > Blesses you with 15 Goddess Coins.
ResetHer > Resets character roles and names.
SirenSez > Resets all dialogue text to the original.

And here is a complete Guide here if you want :
And if you want a gallery there's the theatre that you can unlock with goddes coins.
thank you good man! may the force be with you

Mad Sama

Sep 9, 2018
i used to play v1.0.1 or something in the past and i went really far, and i don't recollect deleting anything, now when i wanted to try updated version there's no saves to load, so i think u may be wrong, or perhaps the new version uses different folder hmm
Did you copy and paste all your old saves to the new game version save folder ?
thank you good man! may the force be with you
You're welcome my friend.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
I realize it's definitely something wrong with my save file, as using the saves someone shared here doesn't have this problem. Gonna try again, replaying this with the tutorial skipped (I didn't skip mine)

Attached is my save (conveniently saved in front of the glory hole scene) if anyone not facing this issue want to test if it's looping in their game.

EDIT: Doesn't work even with the tutorial skipped in a new game. No clue what's causing it

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes