Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Town of Passion [v1.3.5] [Siren's Domain] - Original Size: 847MB

Download Win (184MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Title screen shows "Beta 1.3" - is that supposed to be like this???

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is it possible to pass the Str aptitude test in the first attempt or are you supposed to repeat to succed?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It's possible
Oh well, it kind of ended not making a difference, as i auto-saved into the following day by accident anyway. :oops:
But it's good to know. Also kind of weird as i always succed in the 2nd night. again.:rolleyes:

At least i also learned to be more careful with the ladies - or at least to stockpile on tonics before doing much of anything. ;)

Reactions: PugWug

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
Could someone please tell me how to unlock this missing scene on the pic? I already completed all but this one.
Would like to know without spoilers please. Thanks in advance.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Could someone please tell me how to unlock this missing scene on the pic? I already completed all but this one.
Would like to know without spoilers please. Thanks in advance.
Its the Akeno bunny costume, you have to get it with fairy
ps: How to get the cat Rose scene?

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
Its the Akeno bunny costume, you have to get it with fairy
ps: How to get the cat Rose scene?
Thanks dude.
As for the cat Rose scene, she needs to be wearing the cat outfit (you select it from her wardrobe) and talk to her. She'll ask you to bring spider silk to her. The spider silk is located inside a cave, in the Haunted Woods area.

Impurt

Jan 7, 2019
Does anybody have an accurate and up-to-date walkthrough? It was wrong about the 49 shades of pink and wrong about the chickens.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Does anybody have an accurate and up-to-date walkthrough? It was wrong about the 49 shades of pink and wrong about the chickens.
Go to the patreon page an click on "Guided Walkthrough" at top -It's up-to-date. You don't have to be a patreon to use it.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
So, the journal in the coast cave is apparently about Raylene's father and either lust goddess or Nyx, something like that? Its somewhat curious, but not yet clear how important.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes