nln0

Sep 4, 2017

Now it's just the waiting game.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
I have mixed opinions on this. I am excited for an update, but I just learned Siren has started a 3rd patreon for a 3rd game. I expressed my doubt when work started on Zombie's Retreat. I said there would be delays that would affect ToP despite assurances otherwise. I was right. Now I'm expressing concern. 3 patreons, 3 games, none of them finished.. With the main one having a drop in quality and trouble holding onto a main artist. I hope I'm wrong, and all 3 games are finished to great success.... I can only hope.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
I have mixed opinions on this. I am excited for an update, but I just learned Siren has started a 3rd patreon for a 3rd game. I expressed my doubt when work started on Zombie's Retreat. I said there would be delays that would affect ToP despite assurances otherwise. I was right. Now I'm expressing concern. 3 patreons, 3 games, none of them finished.. With the main one having a drop in quality and trouble holding onto a main artist. I hope I'm wrong, and all 3 games are finished to great success.... I can only hope.
I am pretty sure a lot of the money for each patreon is for the different artists for each game

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
just a crappy double bj from haru and taki wannabe....between this and the roundscape patch this has been a lousy patch month...for me at least

Apr 21, 2019
How do I beat the chicken in the hedge maze of 1.4? It seems almost impossible.

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out, you need to step slowly. Not walk slowly. You need to press the walk key each second so the chicken doesn't notice you.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2019
Well this new version was kind of a disappointment. The hotel idea was neat and pretty decently executed but the scenes themselves feel really half-arsed. It's possible another update might add more summer content since the costumes aren't unlockable, but for the time being it feels like a half-assed big update. Even the last major update had way more content than this one.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
Well this new version was kind of a disappointment. The hotel idea was neat and pretty decently executed but the scenes themselves feel really half-arsed. It's possible another update might add more summer content since the costumes aren't unlockable, but for the time being it feels like a half-assed big update. Even the last major update had way more content than this one.
I completely agree. Not saying that Siren did not but work into this update, but imo he should have focussed on 1-2 characters instead of having different sprite animation for all 4. The hotel idea was very good, but it lacked the erotic scenes.

Reactions: flossy123
Apr 21, 2019
I completely agree. Not saying that Siren did not but work into this update, but imo he should have focussed on 1-2 characters instead of having different sprite animation for all 4. The hotel idea was very good, but it lacked the erotic scenes.
I agree. The sprites just felt like wasted work that could've been put on CGs instead of on something like sprites. The hotel system itself was a good idea and maybe it can be expanded in the future instead of being left like this. I think focusing on Haru would've been a better idea seeing as her CGs thus far were kind of lackluster. Maybe Raylenne could've been a good idea for a second character to focus on? I dunno. I hope maybe what Siren can do is replace the sprite scenes with CG versions, I think that would be a better idea.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I agree with earlier commen't that this update feels lacking of h-content.
Update mainly focuses on sprite scenes and those aren't for me.

Ps has anyone won hopping minigame against chicken? :D

Reactions: flossy123
Apr 21, 2019
I agree with earlier commen't that this update feels lacking of h-content.
Update mainly focuses on sprite scenes and those aren't for me.

Ps has anyone won hopping minigame against chicken? :D
You need to step slowly towards the chicken. Don't hold down WASD/Arrow key you just need to literally press each key very slowly and do it from a direction where it can't see you so that you sneak up to it.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes