SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
When doing new horizons with haru and you go back and forth with switches to lower spikes is where I am having a problem trying to get the treasure chest. I know you have to switch the grey switch but when I try to go back to haru it just stays on the MC. Any one know of this glitch and if there is a solution to it?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

ToP Beta 1.4 Release Date!
Hey guys!
Today's update is pretty straight forward but I've finally figured out when the release date will likely be.
The $5+ build is planned to release on Aug 28/29th! The public build should be released on Sep 1st!
Because the month changes over that weekend, I want to try pushing the release up a day sooner than usual so patrons don't have to deal with the payment switch in the middle of the early test period.
Originally I was hoping to release the build early this week but ultimately we had to push it back to the normal release window. Everything from the art to the game progression all needs that extra week to squeeze everything in. There were also a few last minute ideas/additions that I think many of you will appreciate once they're added!
Aside from that, I believe that's everything! I might be posting a teaser next Tues as well but if I do not, the next update will be the next build itself!
Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon! =D

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I need a save which have full hearts for all girls except the last heart of rose because I played the game on android and can't find the save location. The game freezes at Rose first anal scene

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
From Patreon:

Release News | 24 Hr Delay

Hey everyone!

I want to update everyone on how this release is going.

== The Plans ==

tl;dr: The $5+ build will release Aug 30th (~noon EST) and will release to the public very early Monday morning, Sept 2nd. This is a 24hr delay compared to what was the previously targeted release date.

== The Reason ==

Across the board, this build is still a WIP. Art, sound, quests, etc all still need polishing and I'm worried that trying to squeeze an early release build tomorrow will just result in a sloppy build.

I apologize as I've heard a few messages of people looking forward to the build tomorrow which has made this announcement all that much harder to make. I'm sorry to disappoint but hopefully you can understand that this is a decision to prioritize quality over deadlines.

My apologies for the inconvenient news. I hope that the build makes the extended wait worth it. Thank you for understanding and supporting Town of Passion. =)

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Dude, do you mind telling me what that tittyfuck on your sig is from?
Hehe I ended up looking for that gif aswell.
It's from an Artist called Arcadia
Link to the gif on r34.xxx :
It's just a really short loop. Not even a full second.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes