Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
i may be nameless but at least I say things negative for the right reasons. unless you read the patreon you sir unfazed me. he was clearly belligerent and said the content was not enough yet its coming out more next updates. so unless we get less next time butt out of my conversation you don't know what I was saying. also yeah salt is right because if you cared so little in the beginning why give money to him in the first place? not a true backer to ToP if you ask me.
Just stop talking, you don't have point to be made. Just boring random people try to win argument, disregard the main problem or common sense.

Trovador910

Feb 16, 2018
I had a problem with the bath scene,after i complete the mom puzzle...the game show me that :uncaught typeerror cannot read property 'width' of null.....how can i solved it???

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Just stop talking, you don't have point to be made. Just boring random people try to win argument, disregard the main problem or common sense.
from my cold stiff fingers sir. I wont stop and I have every right to say what I want when I see stupid. I am done anyways and if people have a problem with common sense whatever I have my take on the matter as well and don't need someone to tell me differently. for it or against it that's all there is to it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
downloaded 1.3.4 tried it again and once again a swing and another miss. The person mentioned a few unlucky souls had to deal with this and sadly I am guessing I am one of them.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Where can I get a grass cutting tool ???
What you need to do is to get three(3) hearts with one of the girls that has light blue boxes to her picture once you do that you get a level of passion and than you go to the goddess and talk about passion in which she gives you the ability to cut the grass. :unsure: (y)

Reactions: sserma_7
Aug 14, 2017
I'm stuck on puzzle in Haru's mind. I can't get the MC and Haru to both of the green levers. The green levers are not simultaneously accessible. To keep one at either of them, the other is inaccessible due to how one opens paths with the buttons. Got the MC at one of them but Haru cannot reach the other, closer to the beginning of the stage. Am I somehow missing something?

deem

Aug 10, 2016
Whenever there is a scene that moves like a movie or so, it last a second or less i get the text and then its over it happens on rose and harus scenes i dont know if others has the same problem, i am using the 1.3.4 ver

Reactions: Seth Phoenix2000
Aug 14, 2017
The quest menu in the game should do a pretty good job of directing you where you need to go. It’s a very straightforward game compared to some other RPGM ones.
It's no help on the Haru's Mind puzzle. It's impossible to access both green levers at once. Neither can be at the other to access the other.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes