sserma_7

Mar 15, 2019
Well, this seems like a nasty bug, Evelynn the shopkeep just straight-up disappears and doesn't really re-appear after talking to her and showing her the goddess coin on a fresh new start, following the picture guide. This is really annoying since I'm supposed to buy a bottle of wine.

Now, anybody else encountered that so far?
Yes I also ... I have the same problem ... I hope anyone can help us ????

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Dragox_98

Feb 12, 2018
Everytime I enter a scene an error that says "Cannot read property 'width' of null" pop ups, is there anything I can do to fix this?

Oct 17, 2017
Yes I also ... I have the same problem ... I hope anyone can help us ????
the same thing happened to me and it solved once i finished her first quest finding ruby xtals gave her them at night than talk to her in her shop in the morning she should be visible this time

sserma_7

Mar 15, 2019
the same thing happened to me and it solved once i finished her first quest finding ruby xtals gave her them at night than talk to her in her shop in the morning she should be visible this time
Thank you .... I did like what you said to me and succeeded:)(y)

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
"I added some new areas to explore in this build. There's a new cave in Valencia Coast that can be explored however it is NOT
intended on being finished yet. The main purpose(s) of the cave will be completed in a later build. However, there is a very
important bit of lore to a particular character that is already available there. If you're a fan of that sort of thing, you may
find exploring it to be worthwhile!"

I found something that could be this new cave, theoretically we could open it, but I can not, mc says something about maybe have super strength, but the strength is already at maximum

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
also are they going to add more scenes to existing characters? it feels like rose and mary got 5-6 scenes each while all the newer ones even tavern lady has at most 2 scenes

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
I have every scene in the gallery.
right, I have this too, I mean the sprites / miniatures by the map of the monster girls, did you find the bat girls and the snake girls? if you did not find them, then you did not do all the content

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
right, I have this too, I mean the sprites / miniatures by the map of the monster girls, did you find the bat girls and the snake girls? if you did not find them, then you did not do all the content
I don't think they have actual scenes. Just little animations on the map.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes