Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Wonder if Siren is gonna change the games structure to the one they used in Zombies Retreat. ZR 0.7.3 doesnt even launch for me anymore - if thats gonna be the case with ToP upon release of 1.3 then... meh.

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
i hope we get more echo scenes with the halloween costumes because the aunt and tavern lady dummy thicc

Pandoma

Nov 12, 2017
In the Valencia Forest, go south, you'll find it quickly (it's near the christmas rift if I'm not mistaken)

Reactions: Etjen

Randeza

May 16, 2018
why does it say Extras: (v1.3) ?. when that haven't been updated since 1.0.1

Reactions: KiGa

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
why does it say Extras: (v1.3) ?. when that haven't been updated since 1.0.1
My bad, instead of putting the old version (as it had none), I wrote 1.3 which is the latest but it hasn't been updated to that one

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Well, this seems like a nasty bug, Evelynn the shopkeep just straight-up disappears and doesn't really re-appear after talking to her and showing her the goddess coin on a fresh new start, following the picture guide. This is really annoying since I'm supposed to buy a bottle of wine.

Now, anybody else encountered that so far?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
dureing Haru's first test you can't switch characters after activiating the "hidden" grey Lever with the MC... only after touching a different lever switching is possible... the hidden chest dureing the trial can't be reached (I assume that's what the grey lever is supposed to do)

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
dureing Haru's first test you can't switch characters after activiating the "hidden" grey Lever with the MC... only after touching a different lever switching is possible... the hidden chest dureing the trial can't be reached (I assume that's what the grey lever is supposed to do)
I have completed the update. If you guys want saves, let me know.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes