zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If i rember right the bow charm should be in rhe aunts shed. I think it is the big stone thing at rhe beging.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Here is the compressed version of v1.2.02 Patreon

Original size - 849 zipped
New size - 187 zipped

This is done by extracting the files out of the exe. Tested to be sure it runs. Then it was compressed using rpgm cruncher to 80% quality. All images were converted to .webp files but left the original extension to preserve compatability. I tested it again after compression to make sure it runs. Because of reduced file sizes, it loads much faster than the full sized version. Make sure your viewer has .webp codecs to see the images outside the game or use Chrome. Info is inside the file.

Download links: - - -
could you please port the latest version to android?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No I can't port to android cuz my gf uses my androids so I cannot test them. I'm also not that good at doing the GUI changes that are often needed for android builds.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Fuk me, I played trough this game, wasted hours upon hours of gameplay just to know that I cannot advance aunt route because of fuking bug.. smh. I this goddess well/fountain/spring thingy with red vines and fire magic I cannot advance even tough I destroyed all that was to destroy with fire.. fuk my life. Any saves that have all routes competed but aunt not so I could see it all? Do I really have to play it again

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Fuk me, I played trough this game, wasted hours upon hours of gameplay just to know that I cannot advance aunt route because of fuking bug.. smh. I this goddess well/fountain/spring thingy with red vines and fire magic I cannot advance even tough I destroyed all that was to destroy with fire.. fuk my life. Any saves that have all routes competed but aunt not so I could see it all? Do I really have to play it again
It's not bugged, I would bet you any money you didn't get all of them. Did you get the one directly behind the red gem?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Progress Report - Beta 1.3!
Hey guys!
Time for another info drop on the next update for Town of Passion + more!
== Release Date ==
The art needed for the build is still in progress but everything is planned to be finished by late June so expect the release to be around then!
A more clear date will be announced as the time gets closer.

== The 'last' Passion character ==
With Haru's update, I think she will actually be the last major Passion character with Akane being the last Lust character. There are still two other characters who I plan on giving story updates too although they may be a little shorter and will be late game with direct relevance to the game's conclusion (Fae & mystery character) for both the Passion & Lust storylines.
There are still a few other characters: The Inn Lady, Flower Shop girl, Bunny Manor girls who I would like to give content to. What I'm thinking of right now is that when the game is finished, the game will enter a sort of 'encore' state where they all get short side quests to help add more to the world of ToP AFTER the game's been finished. These are all tentative plans!
I think limiting how many characters need to be romanced before the game's able to be completed will help prevent the game from dragging on as well. When everything's finished, I think it will all merge together quite nicely! (that's the hope at least)

== Exploration ==
Alongside wrapping up the story content, that means I can also start wrapping up the world layout itself.
I've begun working on some more dungeons and general exploration. Some of these locations may not actually have tangible rewards just yet or some will be incomplete but I want to start building on this monster girl/overworld mechanic that has been lightly explored.
======
That's about everything for now! My hopes are to have ToP playable from start to finish around 9-10 months from now just around the 3 year anniversary so I'm starting to make strides to finalizing that road-map. It's been one hell of a journey and I'm excited to see it to the finale with you all!
Thank you for your support! I will see you soon with a Beta 1.3 teaser and then the build release shortly after that!

ilovetoes69

Aug 6, 2018

Progress Report - Beta 1.3!
Hey guys!
Time for another info drop on the next update for Town of Passion + more!
== Release Date ==
The art needed for the build is still in progress but everything is planned to be finished by late June so expect the release to be around then!
A more clear date will be announced as the time gets closer.

== The 'last' Passion character ==
With Haru's update, I think she will actually be the last major Passion character with Akane being the last Lust character. There are still two other characters who I plan on giving story updates too although they may be a little shorter and will be late game with direct relevance to the game's conclusion (Fae & mystery character) for both the Passion & Lust storylines.
There are still a few other characters: The Inn Lady, Flower Shop girl, Bunny Manor girls who I would like to give content to. What I'm thinking of right now is that when the game is finished, the game will enter a sort of 'encore' state where they all get short side quests to help add more to the world of ToP AFTER the game's been finished. These are all tentative plans!
I think limiting how many characters need to be romanced before the game's able to be completed will help prevent the game from dragging on as well. When everything's finished, I think it will all merge together quite nicely! (that's the hope at least)

== Exploration ==
Alongside wrapping up the story content, that means I can also start wrapping up the world layout itself.
I've begun working on some more dungeons and general exploration. Some of these locations may not actually have tangible rewards just yet or some will be incomplete but I want to start building on this monster girl/overworld mechanic that has been lightly explored.
======
That's about everything for now! My hopes are to have ToP playable from start to finish around 9-10 months from now just around the 3 year anniversary so I'm starting to make strides to finalizing that road-map. It's been one hell of a journey and I'm excited to see it to the finale with you all!
Thank you for your support! I will see you soon with a Beta 1.3 teaser and then the build release shortly after that!
Could you post the picture on the toes post? :3

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
People keep asking locations of fairy fountain crafting collectibles for v1.2.02 so I'll throw them down here:

Flower Charm - Found in a chest in the secret passage of Valencia Garden, secret passage is left of the top left dirt path. There will not be a shadow in the area where the secret passage is.
(Need Goddess Slash to access Valencia Garden)

Halloween Charm - Found in a chest next to the Manor in Haunted woods
(Need Amethyst Shards from Well)

Carrot Charm - Found in a chest on 'Crimson' path of Salacious Sakura Tale behind a gray stone boulder.
(Need Spring Festival page to access Bunny manor story and Hera/Improved Gauntlet)

Bow Charm - Found in chest in the area accessible by the ladder behind the gray stone boulder in Valencia Cave.
(Need Hera/Improved Gauntlet)

Holiday Charm - Found in a chest in the rift area accessible from the Forest. The rift is located just south of the entrance.
(Need 'Mary/MC's carer' at full relationship and she needs to accompany you to the Forest.)

Cupid Charm - Found after beating Rose's extra lust challenge in her shed, in a pink chest at the top of cupid's room.
(Need Rose at full relationship to activate the stone gate in her shed)

*This may be subject to change in later versions or non-existant in earlier versions.*

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
thanks also how do we improve gauntlet pretty sure i might of done it before but forgot how

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
what is the difference between compressed and uncompressed version.
I know read is hard but,
Original size - 849 zipped
New size - 187 zipped

This is done by extracting the files out of the exe. Tested to be sure it runs. Then it was compressed using rpgm cruncher to 80% quality. All images were converted to .webp files but left the original extension to preserve compatability. I tested it again after compression to make sure it runs. Because of reduced file sizes, it loads much faster than the full sized version. Make sure your viewer has .webp codecs to see the images outside the game or use Chrome. Info is inside the file.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes