Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Hopefully someone will make a text based one or something, since the ToP Picture Walkthrough have been abandon.
It's not been abandoned, I just haven't updated it yet. It takes literally hours and hours to do so and if I screw up even once I often have to go back to the very start which kills my motivation - this has happened a couple times which is why I haven't updated it yet. It's just a matter of time and persistence, neither of which I have at present.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
It's not been abandoned, I just haven't updated it yet. It takes literally hours and hours to do so and if I screw up even once I often have to go back to the very start which kills my motivation - this has happened a couple times which is why I haven't updated it yet. It's just a matter of time and persistence, neither of which I have at present.
then its on hold until around 2 or 3 weeks have passed then its abandon, atleast by the standards of this site, if i counted correctly.

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the nude costume for Mary?
I can't seem to find it anywhere in this thread. Even the search option doesn't help...

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
then its on hold until around 2 or 3 weeks have passed then its abandon, atleast by the standards of this site, if i counted correctly.
It's not abandoned til I say it's abandoned. I intend to at some point update it, hopefully prior to the next update.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the nude costume for Mary?
I can't seem to find it anywhere in this thread. Even the search option doesn't help...
I'm pretty sure if you find the apron costume for Mary you get the nude one with it, think you press cancel when choosing her outfit and it will show the nude costume option. May be wrong don't quote me on it

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure if you find the apron costume for Mary you get the nude one with it, think you press cancel when choosing her outfit and it will show the nude costume option. May be wrong don't quote me on it
Well. I've tried that, but to no avail, sadly...

Apr 20, 2018
View attachment 21476

=== What is Town of Passion? ===
Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.
The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!

Thread Updated: 2019-04-28
Release Date: 2019-04-26
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.2.02 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - FULL SAVE

Extras:
Thanks @ANTagonist and @Exsa

View attachment 12208 View attachment 12207 View attachment 102531 View attachment 102532 View attachment 102533 View attachment 102534 View attachment 102535
Please add to the front page cause I just spent an hour for this shit: In order to be able to cut down vines and progress the story you must continue Ev's story until you have sex with her, this will raise your passion by 1 in order for you to go to Minerva (the goddess) and tell her you are passion lv 1, giving you access to "goddess slash" to cut down the vines.

I searched for this through the pages and it's probably the biggest issue people are having in the game rn since the walkthrough skips this entirely.

Reactions: prosmoker1

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Please add to the front page cause I just spent an hour for this shit: In order to be able to cut down vines and progress the story you must continue Ev's story until you have sex with her, this will raise your passion by 1 in order for you to go to Minerva (the goddess) and tell her you are passion lv 1, giving you access to "goddess slash" to cut down the vines.

I searched for this through the pages and it's probably the biggest issue people are having in the game rn since the walkthrough skips this entirely.
Just started the game over after a long absence from the game.

Cheers for this info. Also wanted to ask -

Been using the walkthrough and not too far into the game the guide suggests you saving in the tavern in case you don't get a particular scene. It has something to do with triggering a quest to use the rope on a well, but no matter how many reloads I try, I cannot get the tavern girl to give me this quest. Any info would be appreciated.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Just started the game over after a long absence from the game.

Cheers for this info. Also wanted to ask -

Been using the walkthrough and not too far into the game the guide suggests you saving in the tavern in case you don't get a particular scene. It has something to do with triggering a quest to use the rope on a well, but no matter how many reloads I try, I cannot get the tavern girl to give me this quest. Any info would be appreciated.
No, you're mixing those up. The rope is a separate thing. She triggers the tavern quest. You can put the rope there any time.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
No, you're mixing those up. The rope is a separate thing. She triggers the tavern quest. You can put the rope there any time.
Yeah I figured it out mate. Cheers.

To avoid having to reload that scene, its best to talk to her twice and then select drinks job.

But I remember why I quit the game a while back. Its because of that fucking goddess game in your aunts cabin. Just deleted the game again. Can't be arsed with that sort of shit with such piss poor controls and not willing to practice to get better on an rpgm sex game.

Take it easy though man and thanks for the info none the less.

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah I figured it out mate. Cheers.

To avoid having to reload that scene, its best to talk to her twice and then select drinks job.

But I remember why I quit the game a while back. Its because of that fucking goddess game in your aunts cabin. Just deleted the game again. Can't be arsed with that sort of shit with such piss poor controls and not willing to practice to get better on an rpgm sex game.

Take it easy though man and thanks for the info none the less.
The one where the crazy girls chase you? Just save before you start it and if you return to the spawn (where they can't reach you) everytime you collect something, you can then save and continue from there. Also this is a spoiler kinda but in her final game you don't actually face her, she just lets you. I honestly hated the minigame cause you can't really sprint, but trust me mate, just power through it;you don't really need the goddess coins if you believe you NEED to skip those chests too.

Nextune

Aug 27, 2018
Is t
View attachment 21476

=== What is Town of Passion? ===
Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.
The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!

Thread Updated: 2019-04-28
Release Date: 2019-04-26
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.2.02 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - FULL SAVE

Extras:
Thanks @ANTagonist and @Exsa

View attachment 12208 View attachment 12207 View attachment 102531 View attachment 102532 View attachment 102533 View attachment 102534 View attachment 102535
Is there Android version?

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
is there anything new in 1.2.03 ver or is it just another bug fixes?

Edit: nvm saw it, just an additional autosaves

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes