Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If my memory serves me right she is close to the well with the purple gem (NE of the town) at night or late night

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
If my memory serves me right she is close to the well with the purple gem (NE of the town) at night or late night
Sadly thats not the case for me. The only one present there during any time of day is the gost girl from the halloween event. Maybe through her presence akane is bugged away or something?

Ahmed Chester

Jul 20, 2018
I have fucked the 5 girls and get 3 hearts to each one of them
But I get only lust level 3 and passion level 2
How to increase both of them?

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

Hey guys!

It's time to start sharing details on the new Town of Passion update!

== Beta 1.3 ==

The focus on ToP Beta 1.3 will be on the swift ninja, Haru! The younger sister to Akane, Haru is much kinder and light-hearted warrior. Despite her cute appearance, she still is trained to kill those who threaten the people she protects.

During this build, you will get to play through her story and build a strong relationship with her!

On top of that, another older character/scene will be getting a little visual refresh as well as an alternate costume variation to help keep some of the older content feel up to date.

More details and teasers will be shown shortly!

== Secret Project ==

I've also been working with an artist behind the scenes for quite some time now on a little fun side project for Town of Passion. It's something that I've been very excited to share with you and I think some of you may enjoy it!

That announcement/launch should be coming within the next week or so so stay tuned!

== Timeline ==

I'm sure some of you may be interested in knowing this information so I'd like to briefly mention my planned timeline for the rest of ToP.

It might not seem like it, but ToP is slowly nearing completion! Once the mandatory requirements for the late game content are possible, the game will wrap up pretty fast.

So far, my plans are for 4 Passion characters and 4 Lust characters. So far we've completed 3 Lust and 2 Passion with a third being released soon.

The last lust character will likely be a little shorter than usual and I may do the same for the 4th passion character too, I'm not totally sure yet.

I plan to finish ToP within a year from now, hopefully slightly sooner. That would be ~3 years that this game was in development and that's been my plan for a while.

I do have plans to make more games after ToP! I'm already beginning to think of what may come next in the ToP universe ;)

========

That's it for this update! Thank you so much for your continued support! I will see you soon with more news and teasers!

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
== Timeline ==

I'm sure some of you may be interested in knowing this information so I'd like to briefly mention my planned timeline for the rest of ToP.

It might not seem like it, but ToP is slowly nearing completion! Once the mandatory requirements for the late game content are possible, the game will wrap up pretty fast.

So far, my plans are for 4 Passion characters and 4 Lust characters. So far we've completed 3 Lust and 2 Passion with a third being released soon.

The last lust character will likely be a little shorter than usual and I may do the same for the 4th passion character too, I'm not totally sure yet.

I plan to finish ToP within a year from now, hopefully slightly sooner. That would be ~3 years that this game was in development and that's been my plan for a while.

I do have plans to make more games after ToP! I'm already beginning to think of what may come next in the ToP universe ;)

========

That's it for this update! Thank you so much for your continued support! I will see you soon with more news and teasers!
Nearly ending? No... You mustn't! We need more of this! :/ If You are out of ideas for further characters, You can always PM me and We may think of something (I'm experienced in story writing actually). This is just one of few games (from the sea of them I've already seen) done really well and it would be a shame to see its near ending.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Nearly ending? No... You mustn't! We need more of this! :/ If You are out of ideas for further characters, You can always PM me and We may think of something (I'm experienced in story writing actually). This is just one of few games (from the sea of them I've already seen) done really well and it would be a shame to see its near ending.
If you see from the last line, Siren mentions that he is already planning on what happens next in the ToP Universe. Perhaps this means he will create a new game based on ToP, such as a future timeline in that universe. (Something like the next mc in that universe hears about the current mc as a hero, and an effigy in their own town in the future. Etc). It is left to interpretation of course, but always keep hopes up with this universe. As it is a fantastic game with a lot of open space to expand upon in sequels.

Varlun

Mar 13, 2019
Is there anyone having problem with animation in the scenes? mine dosen't play that well on normal or fast, only when i press faster and cum, on normal i only have the sound but the image is static

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

mehidontknow

Mar 27, 2018
can someone help please? im trying to get to the autumn pond but there are plants in the way and ive tried to look for a tool to cut, any directions?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
can someone help please? im trying to get to the autumn pond but there are plants in the way and ive tried to look for a tool to cut, any directions?
Outside the green barrier there is a girl called Tana, meet her and you'll get a scythe. Use the scythe to cut vines.

BoykaBoykov

Feb 2, 2018
Siren's Domain will not finish TOP this year this is what he write about his plans on patreon :

"I plan to finish ToP within a year from now, hopefully slightly sooner.
That would be ~3 years that this game was in development
and that's been my plan for a while."

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
To cut plants you need to finish first Evelynn quest line and get the first "Passion point". Then Minerva will grant you the power

Mar 17, 2019
So I put in sister rather than mother ... cant go there. I have no siblings so... anyway there are a few places that have mother even if you change it. Your ant refers to her as mother. And after "bathing" a few times when she lets her hair down. Where is mother... so kinda killed the mood I was striving for if you know what i mean... I was a bit bored up tell ant started helping me with my homework from there it has been pretty good!

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes