Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
That's a bit dickish - it's a place to discuss games, right? That's what he's doing.
What he's doing is either bragging about how much he's donating on patreon, or telling us he's not happy with how fast the updates are coming and that other games do it better in his opinion, which is of no value to any of us. He's welcome to take his grievances up with the game dev instead of whining on here.

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
What he's doing is either bragging about how much he's donating on patreon, or telling us he's not happy with how fast the updates are coming and that other games do it better in his opinion, which is of no value to any of us. He's welcome to take his grievances up with the game dev instead of whining on here.
But like 95 % of the stuff is of no value to anyone, just the same questions over and over

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there are different charms around the town I don't remember all but you can get the spring charm from the labyrinth and the cupid one from the portal stone in your aunts utility shack (mini game for heart capture), holiday requires mom to explore with you... you can check the older ones location from the picture walkthrough close to the end.
Bunny was in the Sakura/festival forest.

Reactions: Adrian95

Adrian95

Jun 26, 2018
there are different charms around the town I don't remember all but you can get the spring charm from the labyrinth and the cupid one from the portal stone in your aunts utility shack (mini game for heart capture), holiday requires mom to explore with you... you can check the older ones location from the picture walkthrough close to the end.
Bunny was in the Sakura/festival forest.
Thx!
Now I just need this one and the apron outfit

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thx!
Now I just need this one and the apron outfit
that's the holiday charm... make mary wear the adventurer outfit and head through the green door, than directly south if I remember correctly... there should be a portal to Northpole...
I think the Ribon charm was in town... you need the improved gauntlet and enter the cave with the red stone... move the stronger stone out of the way to reach the ladder

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
Am I allowed to post these here? The art bothered me, so I tried to make her look more like the Mary character from the other art.

-Eyes bigger, removed excessive eyelash
-Mouth bigger,
-Head much bigger
-Forehead bigger
-Hair much smaller
-Strange shoulder-muscle moved in
-weird nipple removed
-breast is 'normal' sized.
-Disjointed hip moved.

What do you guys think?

Capture2.PNG Capture2_2.png

Nov 2, 2017
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through/ go back to do things you missed or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?

Reactions: gunshow

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Am I allowed to post these here? The art bothered me, so I tried to make her look more like the Mary character from the other art.

-Eyes bigger, removed excessive eyelash
-Mouth bigger,
-Head much bigger
-Forehead bigger
-Hair much smaller
-Strange shoulder-muscle moved in
-weird nipple removed
-breast is 'normal' sized.
-Disjointed hip moved.

What do you guys think?

View attachment 296162 View attachment 296163
Looks pretty good. Shame the artists keep flaking so new, somewhat worse ones keep getting hired.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
Looks pretty good. Shame the artists keep flaking so new, somewhat worse ones keep getting hired.
I know. There have been lackluster updates before, but that new Mary one was pushing it.
The new Akane scene bothered me as well - they don't look like their characters! That's criteria 1!

-Her entire body is squashed down like a waterballoon
-Made thighs normal size, moved lower leg so knee isnt broken anymore.
-literally elongated her torso twice.
-Again, forehead bigger in comparison to rest.
-Head bigger

It's blurry cause I'm just pushing stuff around, but I still think it looks better and more like the character.
Do we know if Siren reads this forum?

Capture4.PNG Capture4_2.png

Reactions: Grindobar

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I know. There have been lackluster updates before, but that new Mary one was pushing it.
The new Akane scene bothered me as well - they don't look like their characters! That's criteria 1!

-Her entire body is squashed down like a waterballoon
-Made thighs normal size, moved lower leg so knee isnt broken anymore.
-literally elongated her torso twice.
-Again, forehead bigger in comparison to rest.
-Head bigger

It's blurry cause I'm just pushing stuff around, but I still think it looks better and more like the character.
Do we know if Siren reads this forum?

View attachment 296711 View attachment 296712
He used to but doesn't any more as far as I know. Does have a discord you could try, but at this point I wouldn't really expect it to change anything.

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
He used to but doesn't any more as far as I know. Does have a discord you could try, but at this point I wouldn't really expect it to change anything.
I doubt it too. I was just thinking maybe I'd catch the eye of some patreons, the ones who are paying for this new garbage.

huion420

May 30, 2017
This game runs way too fucking fast on a 240hz monitor.
I hope the creators will update their rpgmaker version soon, or add a frame cap. Anything longer than a tap results in double input and because of the doubled input and fast text refresh rate, you'll skip whole sections of conversations constantly.
oh my god thank you so much, i was struggling so much with the minigames hoping for an easier difficulty

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes