Lzzzedz

Feb 23, 2018
I'm having a problem with the game, an error message appears, someone knows how to fix it? I'm playing it on my cell phone 298170

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where can I get more stones? I must have spent it all.
Stones?... where did you get any in the first place? there is only gold, [charms] and [goddesses coins] as currencies.
or are you referring to the gems to open the different barrier doors?

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Not entirely sure where the Bow charm or the Carrot charm is in the open world, plus this may be a glitch? But I completed all the girls except Evelynn and the boulder that needs to be moved, cannot be moved. All it says is "I need to train with Akane to get stronger!" Although I have already completed her storyline?

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
There is a official link with the version 1.2.03 , but I'm having trouble downloading it.
Does anyone have it in mega?

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I am at the part where I am supposed to talk to Ella at the Autumn Pond, but there is no Autumn Pond. I have been using the walkthrough up to this point. The walkthrough says it should be right here, but as you can see, it isn't. Can you help me figure out what I am missing? Thanks 300266

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am at the part where I am supposed to talk to Ella at the Autumn Pond, but there is no Autumn Pond. I have been using the walkthrough up to this point. The walkthrough says it should be right here, but as you can see, it isn't. Can you help me figure out what I am missing? Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The walkthrough is a bit outdated... read the changelog instead... you are at the right place... just a bit further

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the WT from the OP was uptodate until 1.2 release... and the relocatation of the glade and new area in the center of the town to upgrade tools are the most significient changes... so you should still be able to get everything.. I'd suggest only to use the WT if you are really stuck and not just because you skip through dialogues though.

Reactions: randombbl

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Ok guys so im kinda in need of help with a akane quest. It's the unbreakable bonds quest, the one that starts after you try to inflitrate the enemy caste with akane. So the quest says that i need to find her and help her cheer up. Problem is i can't find her anywhere, no matter where i look, no matter what time of day. Im really desperate here since i allready finished all other characters exept her. help would be appriciated

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes