Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I feel like sprite scenes are okay to add in addition to real scenes, but they should not be used as a replacement. I mean really, who even cares about sprite scenes in this game?

Reactions: Liquid_Donut

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Town of Passion [v1.4.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain] (905 mb rar win source)

165 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I feel like sprite scenes are okay to add in addition to real scenes, but they should not be used as a replacement. I mean really, who even cares about sprite scenes in this game?
I'm not really a fan of the sprite scenes outside of the monster catching you scenes (though I would still love to see actual scenes for that, cause monstergirl sex is hawt) and the beach scenes where there are like 30 variations (and would be unfeasible to do a real scene for every combination). Some of them though, like the lesbian scenes between Rose and Raylene really should be actual scenes.

Reactions: Chronos6776

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I really like this game art cg/animations/sprites/mechanics almost everything , but this Beta SoyBoy MC dont let me enjoy this game, too passive for my taste, almost a mangina. I hope we have another "route" in future.
Let that child alone!

Mad Sama

Sep 9, 2018
Siren's Latest post on :
Town of Passion - Beta 1.4.2 Release!
Hey everyone!
The latest build, Town of Passion Beta 1.4.2 is now available to the public for download on both Android and Windows devices!

This build adds a new Book of Tales event to the game; a summertime resort! Enjoy a nice vacation with some of the women of Valencia as the calm before the storm. After this build, the final bits of the story will start to finally take place.

======
Instructions to start the new event
There are two ways to start the event:
1- The intended way which requires crafting the Book of Tales page. The ability to get to this requires you to finish a large chunk of the game, however.
2- A temporary method. There's an NPC standing outside of your home in Valencia. He will automatically transport you to the new event no matter how far you are in the game. So if you start a new file, as long as you finish the first day, you can start the new content immediately.

======
If you played Beta 1.4 during the early release period, this latest build (1.4.2) adds a little more content as well so it may be worth trying out!
ANDROID: I've tried to make this message very clear up until the release but as a reminder, old Android saves (Before Beta 1.4) can not carry over with this build due to some technical issues. Once again, I apologize for this inconvenience but in the meantime, I have added a temporary shortcut to take you straight to the new event (NPC outside of your home) and I added a new cheat code that will max out your trainable stats.

======
Thank you all so much for your support! This build was an incredibly hectic one but I'm very happy with how it turned out in the end. And now, it's time to start focusing on finishing up the main story in Town of Passion! I'll see you all soon with more news and updates =D

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Finish all the questlines for the main girls. Iirc, Passion comes from Mom/Mary, Evelynn, and Haru questlines. You get 1 point apiece at the end of each of their stories.
can i ask u to give me a save file of yrs pls i always get a message that beach costume not found like an error and ty

halluva

May 18, 2017
I haven't played this in a REALLY long time, and I'm debating whether to just hold off until the finale is finished. Are the updates for this game typically the kind that continue off from where the previous left off, or do you need to restart to experience all the new stuff? If it's the latter I'll just wait.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes