ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I dont think theres any new outfit in this version (at least Fairy doesnt look like shes selling anything new).
Usually upon finishing a Book of Tales event you get the outfits from that event. Also the most recent changelog says the MC swim trunks outfit and the 4 girls bikini outfits added, suggesting that you will get them in the wardrobe (like the bunny suits and the halloween costumes) once you finish the event. But I have done everything in the event, and I can't find a way to actually conclude it.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
hi new to the game so i reached level max in agilty but somehow haru does not want to do the coop training lvl 2 any ideas i think i might broke the game but i dont know how

xSheperdx

Oct 30, 2017
I dont know what i am missing to complete the beach scene. I have unlocked all the scenes. I just cant get the outfits and i am not triggering the Main Villain (lust cutscene). Anyone else having this issue?

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Is the animation looping fixed?
Nope. it's a weird bug that only a few encountered, but nobody seems to have an idea why it happens.

Questions about this on itch.io seems to be ignored as well :unsure: I guess even Siren has no clue why.

Anyone with discord access knows if this was answered there?

Reactions: swmas

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Nope. it's a weird bug that only a few encountered, but nobody seems to have an idea why it happens.

Questions about this on itch.io seems to be ignored as well :unsure: I guess even Siren has no clue why.

Anyone with discord access knows if this was answered there?
The animations work on zombie's retreat and that seems to use the same system. If it works for most people I'll try and get it working by myself, I thought it was a general thing. Thanks for the info.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So i finally bothered to make a screenshot of the error that pops up since version 1.3.x.x. Any idea whats causing it? All ive found on the net is that my winblows version doesnt fit the requirements (vista 64x).

Untitled.jpg

PS: i get the same error with zombies retreat post version 0.6.x

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So i finally bothered to make a screenshot of the error that pops up since version 1.3.x.x. Any idea whats causing it? All ive found on the net is that my winblows version doesnt fit the requirements (vista 64x).

View attachment 391272

PS: i get the same error with zombies retreat post version 0.6.x
Why have Vista? Get 7.
1. Because my rig is from 2012 and i dont intend to improve it anymore.
2. Because vista is a bridge that allows me to run older games that are far better than the garbage released recently.
3. Because microsoft is a stealing fuck of a company and the minor UI changes between windows versions dont matter as much as they like to think they do.
4. Because apart from ToP and ZR no other RPGM game fails to launch without a valid reason, like missing files or corrupted zip file. Other RPGM games are also stable and dont hang with a black screen every few minutes.

So with that out of the way... anyone got some helpful advice, or am i stuck with gamcore(dot)com to run these?

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I dont know what i am missing to complete the beach scene. I have unlocked all the scenes. I just cant get the outfits and i am not triggering the Main Villain (lust cutscene). Anyone else having this issue?
I am having the same problem. I have done everything in the event, all scenes, done all possible sprite threesomes in the love suite, etc. and I still can't actually end the event to unlock the outfits.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I got the Dive ability, and she says to go past the red boundry. but they only whirlpool i can find is within the small body of water for which content will be added next patch.

but where do i start this summer event then?
There seems to be no others one to dive at? Or was i susposed to go somewhere else on the map
Because the one in Valencia that gives the shell charm and the undiveable at the beach i haven't come across any others and i been searching for them

Last edited:

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I got the Dive ability, and she says to go past the red boundry. but they only whirlpool i can find is within the small body of water for which content will be added next patch.

but where do i start this summer event then?
There seems to be no others one to dive at? Or was i susposed to go somewhere else on the map
Because the one in Valencia that gives the shell charm and the undiveable at the beach i haven't come across any others and i been searching for them
That whirlpool is for the actual next update's content, not for the summer event. To access the summer event (since you already have the dive ability) dive in the whirlpool in front of the inn/bar and get the shell charm, then take it to Ella to craft the Summer Book of Tales Page. Take it to the book at the manor, and select it. Have fun!

If you don't have the dive ability yet and want to play the summer event, talk to the NPC in front of your house.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes