• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Thank you for the mentioning of needing to craft it.
In hindsight that made a lot of sense.

Been enjoying it quite a bit so far, but i don't really see how we're supposed to get the outfits this time around?
i unlocked the blowjob scene, did all the Lovesuite varition and VIP room.
Am i done now? other pages had a clear ending when finished. This seem to loop now with everything unlocked.

The exploration was also bit bareboned with the 3 chickens in the forst and hidden groto having just octo girl. Expected both to hide more then that

King_Rivet

Jun 7, 2017
How do you get the new cutscene?
It's just a Sprite update to the first lust teaser scene of the villain since her design has been finalized. It'll require a fresh walkthrough unless you haven't done anything for the lust campaign

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017

Been enjoying it quite a bit so far, but i don't really see how we're supposed to get the outfits this time around?
Am i done now? other pages had a clear ending when finished. This seem to loop now with everything unlocked.

The exploration was also bit bareboned with the 3 chickens in the forst and hidden groto having just octo girl. Expected both to hide more then that
That's it, I'm pretty sure. You're right it ends strangely, but the norm the past half year or so has been disappointing updates. Seriously, 2 scenes (which, let's face it, are just 2 drawings with some distortion on them) in 2 months? 30 days to draw and 'animate' 1 picture? Not only that, with stand-in artists doing much lower levels of quality, I feel a little bad for the people paying for this.

Fun bit - in the love suite, if you pick the mary character, the drawing for the arm is wrong.

It's just a Sprite update to the first lust teaser scene of the villain since her design has been finalized. It'll require a fresh walkthrough unless you haven't done anything for the lust campaign
Aaah, I see, thanks for that.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019

As far as actually completing the event and getting the outfits, you aren't alone in wondering that, I and a couple others have asked the same thing, and no one seems to have an answer.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
where do you get codes for
the cheat rock
Inked > See Mary’s Retro Look.
Blessing > Blesses you with 15 Goddess Coins.
ResetHer > Resets character roles and names.
SirenSez > Resets all dialogue text to the original.
LokiKiss (maxes out all trainable stats to 5)

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
how to get the haru and akane scene?
Give them each enough gifts of there liking.
Haru wants the lunches
Akane wants the Seashells
Mary wants the perfume
Eve wants the jewel bands (Silver wrist bands)

Now can someone tell me how much of an item i have to give to smash Eve and Mary?
Side note, who digs the cool ass chicken that came back from that portal?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
As far as actually completing the event and getting the outfits, you aren't alone in wondering that, I and a couple others have asked the same thing, and no one seems to have an answer.
The vacation resort is meant to be played until you want to leave. (That's my take on it)
Wouldn't be much of a va-ca if it was a one and done thing.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
The vacation resort is meant to be played until you want to leave. (That's my take on it)
Wouldn't be much of a va-ca if it was a one and done thing.
Ok, but that doesn't change the fact that the outfits are supposed to be unlockable (like the other events), which would logically happen at the conclusion of the event.

Essentially, we aren't really asking how to end the event so much as how to actually unlock the costumes.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
So i finally bothered to make a screenshot of the error that pops up since version 1.3.x.x. Any idea whats causing it? All ive found on the net is that my winblows version doesnt fit the requirements (vista 64x).

View attachment 391272

PS: i get the same error with zombies retreat post version 0.6.x
Hmm, Do you even have KERNEL32.dll in your system 32 folder?

Ok, but that doesn't change the fact that the outfits are supposed to be unlockable (like the other events), which would logically happen at the conclusion of the event.
Well. to that i'll stay this. Siren will get it on it if there's a problem.
Or maybe wwe just didn't do everything. Have you gotten eve and Mary to smash the MC in a threesome? And i don't mean within the love hotel room...
(edit) meant we not wwe...Ahh good old sport) :p

I've been reading. And by doing so i see that many what animated scenes instead of overworld sprites. So why not become patrons toss Siren money and talk him into doing scenes for the overworld sprites while keeping them? If you can give money to crooks like DarkCookie or Gee what's his face from that cuckhold game you can support Siren.
Or cry and moan.
Maybe both.
It' really up to you.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a way to know what i am missing? walkthrough not being updated anymore :((((((((((

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes