LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Who is Minevra and where is she ? i didnt never see him
Minerva is a HER, you have seen her she's the lady in the fountain you met. Go to town center and go to the fountain and you can teleport to Minerva's Fountain where you can talk to her

Reactions: rKnight

Oct 19, 2018
Can someone help with the Haru puzzle after gifting her with the flower? I can't figure out the solution

Edit: I've been able to get the blue lever (1st one) but for the life of me I can't get the red lever. I know that it has something to do with the shadow being able to jump to the other side but haven't found any order that has worked.

Last edited:

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Town of Passion - Beta 1.5 First Look!
Hey everyone!
It's time to start talking about the next Town of Passion build, Beta 1.5!
This build is going to be a pretty important one. ToP's story has two major focuses: The Passion route and the Lust route.
Most time spent working on this game was creating the stories of these Passion/Lust characters to progress to the end of each storyline. Beta 1.5 will be the end of the Passion route!
Similar to how the Goo Girl storyline progressed, you will meet a new Queen and help save Valencia from the outside once again! Now's the time to finally learn more about our true origin.
On that note, that's everything for this update. Stay tuned for more news and teasers on this upcoming build. Thank you all for your support and I'll see you soon!

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes