MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
what are the codes for the cheat rock? I forgot
Inked > See Mary’s Retro Look.
Blessing > Blesses you with 15 Goddess Coins.
ResetHer > Resets character roles and names.
SirenSez > Resets all dialogue text to the original.
Autosave > Enables/Disables Autosave feature.
LokiKiss > Max’s out all trainable stats to level 5.

If you forget again, they are in the free walkthrough on Sirens Patreon page

Papyasgore

Mar 25, 2019
The android download never works. Whenever U try to install it it packages it and then just says app not installed.

power892

Apr 28, 2019
I love this game. Play mainly on Android. However, since the last patch, the save file is gone and cannot be recovered. So I looked for the path where I could put the save file, but I couldn't find it. I need an APK with 100% save files or a path to save files. Help me plz

Reactions: Cookie1207

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
itch.io is blocking me I can't download it for some reason. is meganz link updated to 1.4.4?

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
has anyone gone through remote forest which is part of training with Haru I don`t know what I`m supposed to do when carrying her where do I go , I`ve gone down the path but it ends in a field with no exits

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
has anyone gone through remote forest which is part of training with Haru I don`t know what I`m supposed to do when carrying her where do I go , I`ve gone down the path but it ends in a field with no exits
Did you go down to the very bottom and exit to the right?

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Will any of the sprite scenes during the beach event get updated with artwork? Some of them are hard to tell what is going on lol

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
What exactly isn't helpful about it? I didn't think I could be any more clear without actually adding arrows to it.
Well since you cannot grab to pull how do you as the walkthrough says "move first outer boulders (from middle ) up and middle boulder left or right " you still do not have enough room to get between them to get through as the second row middle boulder is blocked right and left you can only go to top of screen , Maybe I`m too blind to see it

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Well since you cannot grab to pull how do you as the walkthrough says "move first outer boulders (from middle ) up and middle boulder left or right " you still do not have enough room to get between them to get through as the second row middle boulder is blocked right and left you can only go to top of screen , Maybe I`m too blind to see it
Are you talking about the boulders in the grotto you have to move to pass?
It works perfectly fine if you follow the walkthrough :eek:

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
Are you talking about the boulders in the grotto you have to move to pass?
It works perfectly fine if you follow the walkthrough :eek:
Yeah , I had a friend show me how , I just couldn`t see it sometimes I suck at puzzles thanks for your reply

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes