Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not sure what you mean exactly...
You can't choose to start the story from the book?
You can't find the story inside the book?
You can't enter the Forest once inside the Story?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The thing i didnt take flower charm in the event cuz i didnt have upgraded gauntlet and now im stuck
And yeah mary and rose have bunny outfits
did you try useing a save ditor to add the spring event page to your inventory or check the variables to enable the story in the book?
frankly I don't see a reason why you can't see the page/story

Reactions: Murada
Dec 14, 2018
i already following this
gonna explore wildforest(afterr haru quest) but dont have a goddess slash to cut vine.

how to get goddess slash and meet minerva?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i already following this
gonna explore wildforest(afterr haru quest) but dont have a goddess slash to cut vine.

how to get goddess slash and meet minerva?
complete any Passion girls quest line (i.e. gather 3 blue hearts with any girl) and meet Minerva at the fountain... or was it with 2 Gilrs? I am not sure... we learned swimming with Passion Level 3

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
did you try useing a save ditor to add the spring event page to your inventory or check the variables to enable the story in the book?
frankly I don't see a reason why you can't see the page/story
Im android user so i cant edit my save :<
Thx for reply

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
Where do you find the Hera gauntlet and how do you use Goddess dive at the Whirlpool in Valencia coast ( I have ver. 1.4.4 )

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the mermaid story arc wasn't included in 1.42 if I remember correctly... the gauntlet of Hera however is an Updated Version from the one you get from Akane

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
the mermaid story arc wasn't included in 1.42 if I remember correctly... the gauntlet of Hera however is an Updated Version from the one you get from Akane
Ok how do you get the upgrade the walk through ( is ver. 1.4.2) and doesn`t say anything about how and I`ve tried to dive in the Valencia coast whirlpool but get a message that will be available in future update

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Ok how do you get the upgrade the walk through ( is ver. 1.4.2) and doesn`t say anything about how and I`ve tried to dive in the Valencia coast whirlpool but get a message that will be available in future update
Look better in the walkthrough. It says what to do on the first 8 pages. Right of the library is a wall you can break and there you can upgrade stuff. The whirlpool at the coast will be part of the next update so don't bother with it.

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
Look better in the walkthrough. It says what to do on the first 8 pages. Right of the library is a wall you can break and there you can upgrade stuff. The whirlpool at the coast will be part of the next update so don't bother with it.
Thank you , I don`t know how I missed it , than again I`m not always the sharpest knife in the draw

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
This might be a stupid question, but is there a way to actually complete the summer event? I got all the girls up to a point where they're really happy with the vacation, but it doesn't seem to end the way that the spring or Halloween events did.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes