Oct 17, 2018
can I get some help I downloaded the game and when I tried to open it I got,
Your file was not found
It may have been moved or deleted.
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
View attachment 432693

Dudes i need help with this, i bought a DLSITE game with english version, and it doesnt work, the winrar tell me to rewrite existing files with that symbol while extracting, i tried everything, locale emulator, change language, region, all, but the image says :

View attachment 432700

it happenned me too with the game "until her armorous body corrupts " but i managed to play it without remember how i did it, please help me guys i know it doesn t have any sense in this thread but im desepsrate i just paid 15 € and i cant play xD
If you paid for this game you got taken it`s free try downloading it from page 1 here and try again and make sure you have rpg maker installed

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
If you paid for this game you got taken it`s free try downloading it from page 1 here and try again and make sure you have rpg maker installed
BUt i know that my friend, the problem is when i m extracting the game, it ask me to rewrite files i don t know why look 1571368784524.png
it is in spanish but nevermind, you get the idea right_ the thing is, that it ask me to re/write files extracting them for the first time, i didn t extract nothing at all

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
anybody know where's the android save file location at? I have root and I cant find it

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Town of Passion [v1.4.4 Beta] [Siren's Domain] - Original Size: 906MB

Download Win (191MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valera_25

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone give me full save folder without v1.4.4 saves ? I want to play all scenes in 1.4.4 by myself
Please)

Oct 11, 2018
o_O question! dose the beach resort event have a ending or dose it just keep going? the other event have a clear ending where you unlock the costumes and sutch but so far it seems the beach just keeps going and going even after you made everyone happiest.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So nothing new since the first addition to the hotel right? All of these updates are just bug fixes?

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough? Cant seem to figure out this Haru Puzzle and the walkthrough on here does NOT cover it. Just goes up to the part of Haru's training. But not her completed lust segment.

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
o_O question! dose the beach resort event have a ending or dose it just keep going? the other event have a clear ending where you unlock the costumes and sutch but so far it seems the beach just keeps going and going even after you made everyone happiest.
I don`t believe it does have an ending you are there just to make them happy and buy the three tickets Private , VIP , and Restricted , you can exit by going to the beach and go to your right there will be an area to exit from back to the town

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough? Cant seem to figure out this Haru Puzzle and the walkthrough on here does NOT cover it. Just goes up to the part of Haru's training. But not her completed lust segment.
Which puzzle are you referring to ? I have walk through ver 1.4.2 and made it without too much difficulty

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes