jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
i wonder how little village can grown up if in game not have pregnancy :p hehe ,i know only guy is young but time flying when is fun LOL .....thx for game

Reactions: InsaneGamer

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Based on the screens, this deserves a shota tag, no?
Not really, which is why I play it at all. The main character is a young, somewhat sheltered guy, but he's not that young.

(Zombie's Retreat, on the other hand, probably should have the tag, although even there, you could chalk it up as the MC just being unusually short.)

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Anybody have the new changelog then?
ToP Beta 1.4.4 | Bug Fixes (Windows & Android)

Hey everyone!

Download the new update over on

This should be the last bug fix update of this build but it's finally out for BOTH Windows & Android this time.
There was a bug where spending the third day of a new file at the beach resort would prevent you from completing Mary's storyline. That's been fixed now. If your save was affected, going to sleep in your bed should fix it.
There were also some improvements to Android as well. Thanks again to everyone who has helped find these errors and make them known! If I have seemingly ignored your bug report please remind me on Discord if possible. I see a lot of messages and sometimes forget which ones I fixed and which ones I didn't.
Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon with more news on Beta 1.5!

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
how do i effing give the wine when everytime you talk to her she says the same thing? smh
I follow the step by step guide correctly too

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Not sure how F95 members or just fans, even Siren, will react to this but I did find a CG Rip of the game!

Reactions: dragpz and crue1
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes