MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Is it possible to beat the chicken on the pool mini game? It's driving me nuts.
It is but it only rewards you with more (whatever currency specific to the event) than the other competitors, so if you can't beat it at every attempt, just settle with other options

Reactions: Gin Tama

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

Hey everyone!
I've got an update for you all on the release of the next build!
== Release Date ==
I'm aiming to have the build released for $5+ Patrons on November 8th!
This release date is still tentative as the artwork isn't completed yet but Prof seems confident that he can finish the last bit by then!
I apologize that this build was a little slower than usual. Ultimately, it'll only be about a week later than usual but I still try and squeeze every update in within a 2 month period. Sorry that this one has missed the mark. As usual, if you need to, you can readjust your Patreon tier amount if you do not wish to stay in a $5 tier during an off month.
On that note, do try to stay updated on here and on my twitter for regular updates about how the build is progressing. There was a toxic poster here recently who apparently didn't get the memo lol... >_>
=====
That's about everything for this update. I don't believe there will be much more in the form of teasers so unless something changes with the release, look forward to the update next week!
Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon =

Dec 28, 2017
Anyone here care to share the global file save? I lost mine.

I tried to locate the charms when I played it again ..but I'm unable to locate the carrot charm and its connected charms.

EDIT: Never mind, it seems someone updated it.

Last edited:

KrumP

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone know how to get past this?I tried different variations but nothing happens
Nevermind figured it out.You have to follow the instruction and at the end go in inventory-key items and use slice

Last edited:

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone know how to get past this?I tried different variations but nothing happens
Stuck on the same spot, not sure if it's because the game didn't like me using my old saves or something, but I feel something is missing there, or the solution is something roundabout - tried the opposite of all directions to make it from the statues perspective, tried it with what is stated, nothing.

Guest55555

May 23, 2018
Stuck on the same spot, not sure if it's because the game didn't like me using my old saves or something, but I feel something is missing there, or the solution is something roundabout - tried the opposite of all directions to make it from the statues perspective, tried it with what is stated, nothing.
You do what it tells you on the grey square. The slash is located in item use it after doing all the steps and it should remove the barrier.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
You do what it tells you on the grey square. The slash is located in item use it after doing all the steps and it should remove the barrier.
Thanks
And this is why item/ability usage should not be done from the inventory if it hasn't been in the game beforehand where everything has been handled prior from the normal screen. I fiddled around for so long on this already and got really frustrated, oh well, didn't expect that one.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes