HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Haven't played in awhile but I have been keeping up with updates and such. How is this update in terms of length and content?

mattwhite

Jul 18, 2018
1. The mermaid challenge is OK since its meant to mimic the challenge of the goo kingdom. Its a bit sad the there is no boob job from the mermaid (a missed opportunity).
2. I am disappointed in the Minerva scene, since its only a repaint of the Sakura event scene with Minerva at the end.
3. I would have liked a bikini costume for each of the characters of the last patch, since for Halloween and Sakura events we got to keep and use the costumes of the characters but for the beach event we didn't and I was hopping that they would be added with this update.

Conclusion: For all the hype given to the fact that we are going to end the Passion route with this update, it was kind of on the low end of content. I like the sprite arts with the mermaids and monster girls but it seems that the content is more and more focused on sprite scene instead of animated/drawn scene. They need to re-balance the rations between the drawn and sprite scenes.

Update: I just read that they will update the Minerva scene: "The final scene's BG isn't finished yet so it uses a placeholder. "

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That kind of sucks. I was hoping when they announced the Clone/echo scenes they could pad out the content but they haven't. I do wonder where the work goes sometimes since it takes them 2-3 months for an update that is like 15 minutes long.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
That kind of sucks. I was hoping when they announced the Clone/echo scenes they could pad out the content but they haven't. I do wonder where the work goes sometimes since it takes them 2-3 months for an update that is like 15 minutes long.
That's usually what happens when 3 games are made at the same time - not fair.

mattwhite

Jul 18, 2018
Well, it comes out once every 2 months, however, one month they work on Zombie's Retreat and the other moth on Town of Passion. So they they make an update every month and they also do some work on their 3rd game. So its not like they have much time to spare.

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Are there any games like this with similar art styles yet a lot of content outside of warlocks and boobs?

DarkChild1996

Jul 26, 2018
I like this game, I do. But what pisses me off is that the Save Data is so finicky. You can save this game, leave it for about two or three days and your save data will be gone, forcing you to start all over again. It is annoying to have to do everything all over again.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
I like this game, I do. But what pisses me off is that the Save Data is so finicky. You can save this game, leave it for about two or three days and your save data will be gone, forcing you to start all over again. It is annoying to have to do everything all over again.
It sounds more like a problem with your computer rather than the game itself. No RPGM game automatically and autonomously deletes your saves if you don't use them, unless if the game is coded to do it. And this game most certainly does not delete your saves.

Might want to check your antivirus, probably detecting false-positives in the save files or something.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes