cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
So I finished the Passion stage. How do I do the Lust stage next? Also is there anything new for v1.5.1 or is the mermaid thing the only one?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So I finished the Passion stage. How do I do the Lust stage next? Also is there anything new for v1.5.1 or is the mermaid thing the only one?
I believe its just the mermaid bj and the minerva fuck that ends the passion route, I dont think the lust route is in this update.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Wait for the next update. You can make it the problem is no changes because no Love 4 is in the Game.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I'm definitely not sure, but it seems like a complete save. Perhaps more than 2 scenes were added (sex with a goddess and a blowjob from a mermaid), but I only found them

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
1.5 Changelog

Bust Added:
Inn Lady

Scenes Added:
Mermaid Queen BJ
Minerva Sex (echo)

Sprite/Overworld Scenes:
6 Aquatic Girl Scenes (Shark, Mermaid (x3), Siren (x2))
-2 more sprite scenes will be added very soon
MC/Minerva Sex

Sprite Updates:
Inn Lady

New Voice Update:
Mermaid Queen (OolayTiger)

- Update Overview -
This update focuses on the conclusion of the Passion storyline! Dive into a new adventure into the sea's where you'll find a once
vibrant kingdom that's now enduring the disappearance of Nyx. To begin this event, you will need level 3 Passion and can start
the event by talking to Minerva.

- Misc -
-Added 3 new fanart paintings to the Bunny Manor (art by both SpruceMoosePilot and Spider_Bi, thank you!!)
-Removed Summer Event shortcut (this was temporary for new save files to quickly access beta 1.4's content)
-Other misc changes/bug fixes

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes