bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone post save file together with global.rpg file.

Because putting new save files in 'save' folder gives no result.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
There's a chest on the path towards the mermaid queen, is there a way to get to it?
I removed the crystal with the help of the queen, but the path is still blocked by a pile of rocks.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi, I've got a problem, I have just completed the lust test in Roses shed, I got Cupid's charm and now I'm supposed to go to Autumn pond but the way is block by vines, how do I get past them.

King_Rivet

Jun 7, 2017
Welp good thing I didn't charged a thing for doing those sprite animations, those were for free due to the main artists dealing with RL things.

Anyway here's the public release with some bugfixes and more pixel tiddy to hold yall by.

Enjoy

Hi, I've got a problem, I have just completed the lust test in Roses shed, I got Cupid's charm and now I'm supposed to go to Autumn pond but the way is block by vines, how do I get past them.
You're gonna need a Goddess Slice to uh Slice those vines.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
1.5 Changelog

Bust Added:
Inn Lady

Scenes Added:
Mermaid Queen BJ
Minerva Sex (echo)

Sprite/Overworld Scenes:
6 Aquatic Girl Scenes (Shark, Mermaid (x3), Siren (x2))
-2 more sprite scenes will be added very soon
MC/Minerva Sex

Sprite Updates:
Inn Lady

New Voice Update:
Mermaid Queen (OolayTiger)

- Update Overview -
This update focuses on the conclusion of the Passion storyline! Dive into a new adventure into the sea's where you'll find a once
vibrant kingdom that's now enduring the disappearance of Nyx. To begin this event, you will need level 3 Passion and can start
the event by talking to Minerva.

- Misc -
-Added 3 new fanart paintings to the Bunny Manor (art by both SpruceMoosePilot and Spider_Bi, thank you!!)
-Removed Summer Event shortcut (this was temporary for new save files to quickly access beta 1.4's content)
-Other misc changes/bug fixes
Kinda funny this is the end of the passion story line. Giving the fact there are 2 more seals that need to be purified ( blue and purple ). Not to mention the unresolved problem from Akane's former teacher whose in league with Nyx. Wheres the so-called Fae update that's mention in various examine points in game not to mention the mansion behind the Dojo. So many other things hinted in the game as well. For this being Siren's Domain main project this is disappointing IF this is the end after the lust side half of this update (if it ever gets released).

Reactions: mochimochi1231

nobertono

Jul 7, 2018
what happen this?
it's said my profil is from new version of nw.js
specify a different profile directory or use a newer version

1573597879129.png

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Kinda funny this is the end of the passion story line. Giving the fact there are 2 more seals that need to be purified ( blue and purple ). Not to mention the unresolved problem from Akane's former teacher whose in league with Nyx. Wheres the so-called Fae update that's mention in various examine points in game not to mention the mansion behind the Dojo. So many other things hinted in the game as well. For this being Siren's Domain main project this is disappointing IF this is the end after the lust side half of this update (if it ever gets released).
So we have 2 pathes... the Passion path was completed with 2 Seals, which means there are still 2 seals for the Lust path... you really don't make the connection?
Akane's former teacher and the Orcress we encountered before on the passion path might be related to that path... or endgame scenario... like demi bosses before encountering Nyx herself... or her side kicks
I have the feeling the mansion in Valencia is Endgame, maybe MC will live there with his Harem of seduced beauties.
Things I am still missing are storylines for the Flowershop girl, the Librarian and the new Bust (Innkeeper).
Some background story for the Mansion bunnies wouldn't be bad either I gues

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I need some help with the Mermaid/Siren Dungeon. The clue is right-right-up-right-right-down-down-down-left-slice. The page up and page down keys do nothing? I have no idea how to slice here. The walkthroughs are not up to date on patron or here. Hoping some can help.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Welp good thing I didn't charged a thing for doing those sprite animations, those were for free due to the main artists dealing with RL things.
I just wanna say, there is going to be a lot of hate in this thread, just know it isn't directed at you. Good on you for doing what you've done (Though if you ask me you're worth more than free labor). Its directed toward siren. When we first heard of echo scenes we thought theyd be used to flesh out and pad content. But as the ending to one of the main storylines? That's unacceptable. The artists are busy with real life.. I'd like to say that's a shame but.. what # of time is this? It's why Siren hired the other 2 artists isn't it? And if it's gone 3/3 for too busy to work on the project, that speaks ill of Sirens management and judgement.

Reactions: mochimochi1231

REnz3rO

May 16, 2018
I need some help with the Mermaid/Siren Dungeon. The clue is right-right-up-right-right-down-down-down-left-slice. The page up and page down keys do nothing? I have no idea how to slice here. The walkthroughs are not up to date on patron or here. Hoping some can help.
same stuck

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
Really bummed out with this update it feels as if the attention of the game has shifted to the sex pixel art than the actual scenes. Maybe thats what the patreons wanted though who knows. The scenes that have been made in these recent updates seem like they were made with way less effort than the scenes before 1.0(just my shite opinion). An idea for improvement: It wouldn't be hard to have the face change expression as the speed increases, as opposed to the usual something is slightly animated and the rest of the picture is static till climax.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes