DarkChild1996

Jul 26, 2018
Yeah, I'm stuck on that too. I don't know what the hell it means when it comes to Slice, like what?
Nevermind, you literally have to go into the items menu, go to key items and ACTUALLY GO TO AND USE GODDESS SLICE. You have to go to and use Goddess Slice. I'm not joking. That's what you have to do.

Reactions: Beowolf96

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Nevermind, you literally have to go into the items menu, go to key items and ACTUALLY GO TO AND USE GODDESS SLICE. You have to go to and use Goddess Slice. I'm not joking. That's what you have to do.
I did that looks like I missed the directions

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
I need some help with the Mermaid/Siren Dungeon. The clue is right-right-up-right-right-down-down-down-left-slice. The page up and page down keys do nothing? I have no idea how to slice here. The walkthroughs are not up to date on patron or here. Hoping some can help.
same stuck
I think this is a bug I tried even opening the item and choose the slice still nothing
The start point for the puzzle is the light grey square. Move according to the clue. From the spot the where it lands you open your item menu under key items select goddess slice and use it. I should also mention the third puzzle requires a rope to complete so make sure you have one in your inventory.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Beside the new unlocks in the gallery, the underwater dungeon with the mermaids.
Where you rescue the queen and finish the Siren Dungeon

Is there anything new beside those? Felt like i was done with it far to quickly, but can't find anything else beside these

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
Version 1.5.3 fixes the rock that was blocking the treasure chest in the mermaid place and it adds pixel animations to the mermaid guard and the mermaid nurse in the throne room.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Version 1.5.3 fixes the rock that was blocking the treasure chest in the mermaid place and it adds pixel animations to the mermaid guard and the mermaid nurse in the throne room.
I don't understand their obsession with pixel animation, there is very little arousing about looking down on small low definition people having sex.

And worst of all it just makes me think of what could be, a proper sex scene with a mermaid guard or nurse could be very gratifying.

I swear it's like the pixels mock me :p

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes