Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
how to fix that problem when game ask for my name? i got undefined is not a function .
I'm hoping to have solved that issue with 0.5 once it's out. Please keep me updated because this glitch has been a pain in the ass. It's caused by Yanfly Core Engine as far as I can tell. Sorry about the inconvenience

Reactions: DimitarM12

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm hoping to have solved that issue with 0.5 once it's out. Please keep me updated because this glitch has been a pain in the ass. It's caused by Yanfly Core Engine as far as I can tell. Sorry about the inconvenience
This is a really good game with graphics, and characters. However you cannot play it on Windows XP or 7, the game is for 8 and higher. I thought at one point you had a 32bit build. The issue I keep having is with the MC's name, I keep getting a undefined error. I also remember you had a work around for this, but I simply don't remember if you sill do? I will start at page one and scan through this thread just to recheck, I wasn't on this site when you game was at 0.2.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm not finding anything on F95 or patron about a fix to the undefined error. :FeelsBadMan:

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
This is a really good game with graphics, and characters. However you cannot play it on Windows XP or 7, the game is for 8 and higher. I thought at one point you had a 32bit build. The issue I keep having is with the MC's name, I keep getting a undefined error. I also remember you had a work around for this, but I simply don't remember if you sill do? I will start at page one and scan through this thread just to recheck, I wasn't on this site when you game was at 0.2.
I didn't think about old versions but that does make sense. Most people who say they have the issue mention that they're on Windows 7. I was able to do some trial and error with a fan of the game who had that issue and found that if I disabled Core Engine, he was able to play but disabling that plugin brings up a number of new problems.

The work around didn't work sadly. I tried having preset names but the same people would just crash shortly after.

And exactly- I've scavenged the internet and haven't found a single other instance of this happening to others. =/

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I didn't think about old versions but that does make sense. Most people who say they have the issue mention that they're on Windows 7. I was able to do some trial and error with a fan of the game who had that issue and found that if I disabled Core Engine, he was able to play but disabling that plugin brings up a number of new problems.

The work around didn't work sadly. I tried having preset names but the same people would just crash shortly after.

And exactly- I've scavenged the internet and haven't found a single other instance of this happening to others. =/
It sucks for me, I played once on 7 and it was the work around to get past the undefined error, but it did crash at some point. I noticed this with XP and 7 I think I posted a comment on patron at that time, but it seemed no one else made the connection. I really like this game, too. I am going to have to figure out how to get enough money together to build a new system, or cheat and get a laptop. There both expensive!

I did see you ask for help with the coding in this thread, maybe someone will help you figure it out. :eek:penedeyewink:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm - it's interesting that you say you can't play this game on Win 7... my gaming computer is Win 7 Pro 64bit and I've played each release of this game without a problem. Mind you, I don't ever bother with changing the characters name unless it asks me! LOL!

D

Deleted member 217347

Pos

Post your game on reddit.com/r/NSFWgaming and /r/lewdgames for visibility dog.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hmmm - it's interesting that you say you can't play this game on Win 7... my gaming computer is Win 7 Pro 64bit and I've played each release of this game without a problem. Mind you, I don't ever bother with changing the characters name unless it asks me! LOL!
I dont even get that far, just as its about to ask, the undefined error pops up. I am not sure whats going on, it maybe the 7 version I have is older. I downloaded the recent ToP update and will try it again. I am not sure if there's any hidden files or files from the previous versions from Town Of Passion that are lingering in the system, some of these games do that.

Erkoed

May 6, 2017
Hi, how complete the library quest with 4 books to unlock thge gate ?
the books are related by their title to a category, if I remember right there is one architecture book, another about history etc...

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
O.4 version is not working!!!!!! Can't understand what the cause is!!!! I was able to play Version 0.3 with no issues. Now I get the error " the program has stopped working" each time I click the .exe file. Downloaded the same version multiple times from different sites already. I am using Win 7 Ultimate. Any help would be appreciated.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
, , and ?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
, , and ?
Can't directly link it seems. Evelyn looks amazing though. love me some brown-skinned elves.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The only thing a can do now, is sit on my ass and waiting for v0.5 to be realeasing here...... I LOVE THIS GAME...

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes