Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Put the books in the shelves with the matching genres. The book about war goes in the shelf with the books about war, the book about other realms goes in the shelf with the books about other realms, etc...
I only found three books in the library. The fourth one is locked behind a magic barrier. Any clues?

R

RWaites

I only found three books in the library. The fourth one is locked behind a magic barrier. Any clues?
Once you've found all four books as KapianDupa said put them all in the shelves in order (flashing lights shoe where) look at the books next to them for clues

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
There's only one at the moment, buy it from the fairy at the pond next to the purple barrier.
Wait, when should there be a fairy? never seen one... and I'm quite sure (or was), that I've seen everything... just to be exact... you mean the pond at the upper right corner of the map with the "stone square" in front of it?

Reactions: ruff88
R

RWaites

Wait, when should there be a fairy? never seen one... and I'm quite sure (or was), that I've seen everything... just to be exact... you mean the pond at the upper right corner of the map with the "stone square" in front of it?
Yes but only in daytime, if the square is not flashing you may have to visit the goddess first

Reactions: Ponte77

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
the ghosdt weoman you carnt haver int5ercorse with since the the part to get to her is locked off till next update

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
love the game so far

edit: is a handjob the only thing I can get from the barkeeper?

Last edited:

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
the ghosdt weoman you carnt haver int5ercorse with since the the part to get to her is locked off till next update
No it isn't, that is not only grammatically incorrect in a big way, but also factually untrue.

love the game so far

edit: is a handjob the only thing I can get from the barkeeper?
Yes, though there is also a scene with her and the Aunt.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Good game, good arts and good story indeed. But without animations, must be a lot pictures. I hope animations back with new update.

RedGrave

Sep 5, 2017
Okay guys, so it seems I'm completely retarded but I've play the game for 10 minutes and I'm already stuck. And it makes me mad because I'm 100% the solution is super obvious but I can figure it out for the life of me.

So the mother tells me to go to see a girl named Raylen at the tavern but the path to the villaged is blocked by a girl/dude who tells me there's some intense training going one and that I should come back the next day. I've been trying everything for the past hour and I really don't know what to do. If someone could point my dumb ass in the right direction, that'd be nice.

R

RWaites

Okay guys, so it seems I'm completely retarded but I've play the game for 10 minutes and I'm already stuck. And it makes me mad because I'm 100% the solution is super obvious but I can figure it out for the life of me.

So the mother tells me to go to see a girl named Raylen at the tavern but the path to the villaged is blocked by a girl/dude who tells me there's some intense training going one and that I should come back the next day. I've been trying everything for the past hour and I really don't know what to do. If someone could point my dumb ass in the right direction, that'd be nice.
Try visiting the Aunt first (far left)

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes