shran

Dec 26, 2016
I dled and it's stuck at the start load patreon menu .
You need to press enter

Talking about the game , its a pretty sad update , the only good point is the book system , that will allow you to run multiples "story" and will allow the dev to work less on the lore/quest and more on the scene.

But in the other hand 1 month or so for the update , and its just 3 pictures , without any animation , thats a big let down , i started the game last build (0.3) and i was really hyped for this game , good art (imo) decent story building , animate scene with lot of content.

And when you see this update it looks like two different game , hope the next build will be insane otherwise dont see much future for this one sadly

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
grr mom thighjob never had a woman jerk me off with her thighs...that's a new one. by the way siren you fucking tease.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i cant pass the hide and seek game with the wisp... it say i m too slow.. i tryed like 50 times.. cant figure it out

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
When you found Maria (Ghost) and have some fun with her, is that all the content for this version?
Btw the costums look real sexy (Rose was hot) and the little fun with mom, aunt and the bargirl was sexy too.
I like this game so far...

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Will previous save file from version 0.3 work. cause when i use old save file and talk to mom, it save all mom events are complete and i still did'nt get the thigh job scene with mom. How to get the Thigh job scene with mom using the old save file. Please someone help me.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Siren any tips for finishing the bridge in the basement of the Haunted Mansion. I cannot figure out how to finish the bridge nor find the missing key for the 2nd flr room ?

Tribalrage

May 6, 2017
How is everyone accessing the new content? I've gotten to the haunted woods but the doors to the mansion "won't budge"

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
How is everyone accessing the new content? I've gotten to the haunted woods but the doors to the mansion "won't budge"
Buy the spooky page from the fairy, then go into the Bunny Manor and use the book. You can't go into the mansion until you do that. Make sure you've completed the game beforehand though.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes