R

RWaites

Siren any tips for finishing the bridge in the basement of the Haunted Mansion. I cannot figure out how to finish the bridge nor find the missing key for the 2nd flr room ?
When you play hide and seek with the Wisp I found it easier to change the option 'Always Dash' to On

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Do as doomskull999 suggests and just follow the story
well, I have similar situation - can't get scene from current release with mom, after exploration she says it's the end of content for this release and I have no clue what to do next

R

RWaites

well, I have similar situation - can't get scene from current release with mom, after exploration she says it's the end of content for this release and I have no clue what to do next
It's in the spooky story, buy the pages from the fairy in the lake near the entrance to the haunted woods and take them to bunny mansion and read book. You may have to go back down the hole and talk to the goddess first

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
It's in the spooky story, buy the pages from the fairy in the lake near the entrance to the haunted woods and take them to bunny mansion and read book. You may have to go back down the hole and talk to the goddess first
ffs I'm an idiot, when I entered spooky story page mother had three hearts as a requirement, the last one is blue. I thought I'm missing something but it seems two red hears are enough to access it

Last edited:

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
where the actual hell is the goddess? Everytime i go down the hole after first meeting her theres nobody there?

If fact can someone please upload some sort of walkthrough to this game, theres barely any guidelines, i'm on day 13 and theres just nothing, bartender have a handjob scene, rose's story finished, theres NO PROGRESSION I found at all with the mom other than some bath kissing crap, all she says is she can't help me I should help others or catch chicken, the goddess just doesn't exists anytime I go down the fountain, theres no faries or ghost girl and the haunted mansion just have nothing in it. Its actually so frustrating to play this game

Last edited:

phatmoney

May 1, 2017
Can't find the fairy
Does she appear at a certain time of day or when some other ability cap has been met?

R

RWaites

where the actual hell is the goddess? Everytime i go down the hole after first meeting her theres nobody there?

If fact can someone please upload some sort of walkthrough to this game, theres barely any guidelines, i'm on day 13 and theres just nothing, bartender have a handjob scene, rose's story finished, theres NO PROGRESSION I found at all with the mom other than some bath kissing crap, all she says is she can't help me I should help others or catch chicken, the goddess just doesn't exists anytime I go down the fountain, theres no faries or ghost girl and the haunted mansion just have nothing in it. Its actually so frustrating to play this game
Have you found any Goddess coin's?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Help the mother out at midday, and also talk to her in the morning and at midday. often The goddess does seem to be bugged, but you don't get the ghost girl until you have completed the other content.

Can't find the fairy
Does she appear at a certain time of day or when some other ability cap has been met?
She appears at any time except night, just go to the pond by the purple barrier. If there isn't a twinkling star there, you might have to talk to Minerva. If Minerva isn't there you might have to start a new save.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
svs?rly? :pokerFace::pokerFace:

Reactions: Zentus
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes