RedGrave

Sep 5, 2017
Try visiting the Aunt first (far left)
Woops my bad I forgot to mention that, I already did what I was supposed to do with the aunt (the whole shovel and rock thing). I can talk to her but the only thing she tells me now is that she's working on some costumes.

R

RWaites

Woops my bad I forgot to mention that, I already did what I was supposed to do with the aunt (the whole shovel and rock thing). I can talk to her but the only thing she tells me now is that she's working on some costumes.
Did you go down the hole? If so just go home and speak with mother if I remember that's it for the day (or you may have to chase chickens)

RedGrave

Sep 5, 2017
Did you go down the hole? If so just go home and speak with mother if I remember that's it for the day (or you may have to chase chickens)
Okay so it was a bug, I've restarted the game and apparently I was supposed to eat to pass the time, but for some reason I could not do it (and the game didn't even tell me that it was an option the first time). Anyway, thank you for your help !

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi everybody
sorry for this request, but my pc it is old , i have much difficult to understand english language and i have also the keyboard in crash with some buttons... ( i hop to buy a new pc in the last days of the year)

can someone give me a complet save file of the last version?

thx

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Hasn't been specific but I think it will be mom's
It would be, Siren said a few times that the girl in the image gets the focus of the update and that 0.5 would hopefully finish off the mum. That said, there will still be more scenes with her and costumes to collect for extra scenes. I gather this means we get the mum's third heart.

R

RWaites

how do i resolve the puzzle of the books in the library for aunt?
If you look at the books around the flashing stars the categories will give a clue as to which title goes there, then pass the barrier for Aunt's book

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes