Oct 22, 2017
Any chance to get the public build of 1.6 here?

In addition, a few more features were added since the private $5+ beta test. There's a new villager & location in the northwest section of Valencia! Maya's Mineshaft is the place to go if you're looking for a treasure hunt. If you can find where the map leads, it'll reward you with some Goddess Coins!

There's also a small new betting game that can be played in the Bunny Manor. If you're looking for new ways to get gold or Goddess Coins, maybe these options will interest you!

Last edited:

loneghost

Jun 19, 2018
Any chance to get the public build of 1.6 here?
Town of Passion Public Build - Beta 1.6.1 NOW AVAILABLE!
"Hey everyone!
The latest update to Town of Passion is available now to for public release/download for both Windows & Android devices!
This build was quite an enjoyable one! It adds the last major Book of Tales event focusing on a wintery-themed adventure to a strange and icy castle!
In addition, a few more features were added since the private $5+ beta test. There's a new villager & location in the northwest section of Valencia! Maya's Mineshaft is the place to go if you're looking for a treasure hunt. If you can find where the map leads, it'll reward you with some Goddess Coins!
There's also a small new betting game that can be played in the Bunny Manor. If you're looking for new ways to get gold or Goddess Coins, maybe these options will interest you!
=====

Thank you all so much for the feedback and support as well. That should be everything with this update but I will see you soon with news on the next update which will return to the main story line! "

Use the Link on the Main Page to get the latest version 1.6.1 Public Build - Beta
or
PC & Android:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Its giving me file is corrupted when trying to install the latest update. Any complete game saves or idea of how to find and move my current save? I think I need to delete the app and reinstall it <,<;;

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
getting a bug in the resort when you talk to evelynn
she turns into the oktoberfest costume for raylene and then makes you pick between barrels or serving and then teleports you to the tavern

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Usually, I don't play RPGM but there, I appreciate this one.
Thank you for this fun and strange game. A great work.
Good luck for the next version .

legent

Oct 13, 2019
Is there a way to continue the lust route finished the Lust 1 mission or is that not in the game yet?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a way to continue the lust route finished the Lust 1 mission or is that not in the game yet?
The lust route currently ends with meeting the green woman on the mountain for the first time. But Siren already announced to finish the lust route with the next update.

Reactions: legent

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
the game is quite correct and I like it, I would like to see more girls or that the current girls had more quest

TrueSinner01

Jul 23, 2018
I took a bit to look around in the thread but does anyone know how to pass the Haru quest where you need to carry her past the goo girls? Doesn't matter what I do, I get caught the moment I step out. My agility is capped and I've got always 'dash' on. Can't seem to use the slingshot or shadow decoy either. So I'm stuck.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I took a bit to look around in the thread but does anyone know how to pass the Haru quest where you need to carry her past the goo girls? Doesn't matter what I do, I get caught the moment I step out. My agility is capped and I've got always 'dash' on. Can't seem to use the slingshot or shadow decoy either. So I'm stuck.
There is no special trick. You should easily outrun the goo girls (also they get slower if you fail several times). If you have 'always dash' on and press the dash button you actually slow down. Keep that in mind.

Reactions: TrueSinner01

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Use the keyboard for that part.

Reactions: TrueSinner01
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes