zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game is fun. i my have already ask this but what happens if you fill up both lust and purty are what not. will that sexy orc chick get fucked and not turn you in are something and what about the ninja girls master.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
this game is fun. i my have already ask this but what happens if you fill up both lust and purty are what not. will that sexy orc chick get fucked and not turn you in are something and what about the ninja girls master.
You cant fill out lust currently. Id imagine itll be a lol nope if you want the actual, actual endgame and for it to not bar anything with full meters/stats.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
M doesn't advance further than kiss, impossible to find Sakura Flower, Impossible to move the rock...

Impossible game.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
M doesn't advance further than kiss, impossible to find Sakura Flower, Impossible to move the rock...

Impossible game.
Try helping M with the chickens again;Sakura Flower is behind the green door south wets of your home but requires a key; Need strenght level 3 and do Akanes dojo test...

Game is fairly easily. You just suck. Before you start whining again
check this first

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks, but I don't have the key and I can't find it and helping with chickens doesn't changes anything. She keeps saying that she can't help me with my "problem" and the kiss at evening.

Walkthrough neither helps.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks, but I don't have the key and I can't find it and helping with chickens doesn't changes anything. She keeps saying that she can't help me with my "problem" and the kiss at evening.

Walkthrough neither helps.
What are your strengh and charm stats? Have you worked at the bar?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I'm using the compressed version, I don't know if it has any effect.
Checked it out. Talked to Mary first thing in the morning and story progressed without any issues. I'm using the normal version so if it isn't working the problem lies with your version. (Btw compressed versions tend to have issues)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Will Evelyn get any more updates? I see she has some wardroves with no H for them.
Hope Vera and the Orcess get some soon.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes