Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Holy shit, this game is actually really good. Solid puzzles, decent writing (despite the premise,) I am honestly surprised! Though my favorite bit, I have to admit is the fact that it doesn't use any of the turn based fighting mechanics built into RPGM. A lot of times it just slows the game down and on a tough boss fight or with a poorly designed difficulty curve it grinds the game to a total halt, so avoiding it as well as they did here was a smart move and the game really excels for it.

May 16, 2019
Is this game worth playing? I mean it's still beta, right? It says it is Version 1.6, so is it done, like completed or still beta, people here are praising the game, so i don't know if this is an 20 Minute Beta Adventure or worth playing

ReplicaDrest

Jun 21, 2017
Is this game worth playing? I mean it's still beta, right? It says it is Version 1.6, so is it done, like completed or still beta, people here are praising the game, so i don't know if this is an 20 Minute Beta Adventure or worth playing
It is worth playing. The "beta" tag is for version 1.6.
The game is not finished, but it already has quite a lot of content. It is not a 20 minutes beta, but a game that had been in development for a couple of years and has the level and quantity of content that comes with it.
Also, if I were you, I would wait a few more days to try it. The new public version will be out on march 2nd.

May 16, 2019
It is worth playing. The "beta" tag is for version 1.6.
The game is not finished, but it already has quite a lot of content. It is not a 20 minutes beta, but a game that had been in development for a couple of years and has the level and quantity of content that comes with it.
Also, if I were you, I would wait a few more days to try it. The new public version will be out on march 2nd.
Wow, thank you very much for the quick response

Reactions: ReplicaDrest
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes