flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
A titjob and a handy? really? you think at this point we get some good shit each update instead of basic crap.... like with their other game they seem to get it as we get sex with most updates and hell last update we get to impregnate mc mom so why is this one so boring with content?

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I think part of the walkthrough is in wrong order, I try triggering the first bar cutscene and according to the walkthrough I should just server drinks first and then talk to her and give her the wine, but I think it's in reverse order, that you give her the wine first then next day serve drinks, that's what I did on my previous playthrough and that triggered it.

nytwing

Feb 23, 2020
Ok so i don't know how to get any further with M, when i talk to her she just tells me that shes cant help with my problem and when i go down to the bath in the evening I just get a kiss, have tried talking to her for a week strait in game.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Curious question, will more girls be added to the relationship page and be updated? kinda interested in seeing how many more girls will be added to the list, as well as hoping for more 'interesting' actions with the passion group . .

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes