MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
anyone have a walkthrough plus can someone tell me how to get to santas workshop
There is always the "Guided Walkthrough" on Patreon (Although it hasn't been updated to the new version yet).
There will you find an answer.
Small hint: it's an extra for Mary/Mom

JengaTower

Apr 18, 2018
So I played this game in early 2018 and it was fine and I hadn't really thought about it much since then. I grabbed the most recent version on a lark and spent nine hours yesterday playing it. To my great shock, I really love this game! I think I'll become a patron because of how much I enjoyed it. My only two bugaboos are:

- I wish the theater let you rewatch scenes with dialogue, because that's half the fun of the scenes for me.
- I wish it felt more complete. Aunt Rose's quest line "finished" with the door and the crystal and all that, but I was kind of frustrated no one else's did.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
ωɦεɾε'ร ƭɦε ƒσℓ∂εɾ σɳ αɳ∂ɾσเ∂ ƭσ ρµƭ ƭɦε รαѵε ƒเℓεร

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
I completed the Lust storyline, but I still think there's more to finish. Siren left a message regarding Santa's workshop, Raylene's cellar, Maya, and the Bunny Manor. I did the last two, but the first two I'm not sure what to do. Does anyone know?

BBBBB7

Formerly 'bloobun'
Dec 22, 2017
i know its very hard to balance 3 projects, but damn, they really downgraded. the last really good scene was around 1.4-1.5. ngl, i would pledge if the next one looks promising, but siren's now teasing house chores progress, so i guess that's less time on ToP again.

Reactions: ArgothNephial

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
i know its very hard to balance 3 projects, but damn, they really downgraded. the last really good scene was around 1.4-1.5. ngl, i would pledge if the next one looks promising, but siren's now teasing house chores progress, so i guess that's less time on ToP again.
Not sure I understand? The game is, well the story, is complete anything getting added is just bonus or add-on play. I dont disagree with how devs get 2 or 3 projects going at one time and each one is cheap skated on the quality of art or storyline, overall game play or UI. You should stick to one project and make sure it stays consistent, any other ideas you have for another game should be done as a private hobby, then you can go back through it and refine it before releasing it as a concept (just to see if there's enough interest from players/supporters).

I keep spotting comments on the lack of quality when it comes to the art of ToP! I dont disagree with those but your comment seems to be gaining popularity since the game has been completed.

Reactions: BBBBB7

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I'm giving this game a chance, allthough I'm not really into the art. I'm stuck at the Aptitude Test (lvl 3 str.) and I have no idea, what to do or what keys I should press. The game doesn't really explain, the walkthrough also doesn't explain which keys are to be pressed on your keyboard.

By the way, the walkthrough is outdated on the first page, there is a new one, which can be found here:

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I'm giving this game a chance, allthough I'm not really into the art. I'm stuck at the Aptitude Test (lvl 3 str.) and I have no idea, what to do or what keys I should press. The game doesn't really explain, the walkthrough also doesn't explain which keys are to be pressed on your keyboard.

By the way, the walkthrough is outdated on the first page, there is a new one, which can be found here: Google Drive
I'm sure the game tells to quickly alternating between 'left' and 'right'. You can change keys in the options.

Reactions: Seewolf
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes