ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I haven't played this since around 1.5.
Is there a replay gallery yet? I'm not a fan of trying to remember where and what time of day to re-watch a scene I saw last year.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this since around 1.5.
Is there a replay gallery yet? I'm not a fan of trying to remember where and what time of day to re-watch a scene I saw last year.
nope no replay gallery at the moment, but i am not sure haven't seen one in the new update yet

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Town of Passion [v1.7.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain] - Original Size: 970MB

Download Win (204MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boogerbutt

Sep 30, 2018
so i did the scene w and the lust story line

was there anything that happened in the other areas that had a scene or anything significant? such as the trees it mentions when you boot the game up?

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
There is always the "Guided Walkthrough" on Patreon (Although it hasn't been updated to the new version yet).
There will you find an answer.
Small hint: it's an extra for Mary/Mom
anyone have an actual answer for where the christmas event is

Apr 16, 2018
I was a bit disappointed with the endings, I was hoping for something a little more interesting than a plain vanilla scene for the lust side, I was expecting something more kinky, maybe tentacles, bondage, or at least the MC hulking out and having his way with everyone in town including the goddesses.

Reactions: Count_Chocula
Dec 14, 2018
This update concludes the Lust storyline. Whenever you complete a Lust character's story (Akane, Rose, Raylene), when you go to sleep at night, there's a strange voice that speaks to you. "This update adds the last quest for this!"
It also adds the first half of a side quest in Valencia with Fae, the librarian. Explore around Valencia and learn more about some of the deepest secrets that the town hides!
so thats mean this is the end or just last quest for this version?

halluva

May 18, 2017
How do I get the bunny outfit for Akane. I have them for everyone else but not her. The guide mentions something about a rift in there room but I don't see one.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes