MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
How do I get the bunny outfit for Akane. I have them for everyone else but not her. The guide mentions something about a rift in there room but I don't see one.
You get her charm during spring event. Craft it at the fairy and then make her wear it. Then the rift appears.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
The carrot charm? I think I already got that since I used it to create the other bunny outfits
If you used the Carrot charm to make her outfit. Then all that is left is to make her wear it. The rift appears next to her closet.

KamiTorasuke

Jun 24, 2017
So I checked the guide in gd for mermaid puzzle. What I don't understand was the slice word. Slice what, what button to push and I keep on going the direction the statue give.

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
I have poured through dozens of pages in this thread used ctrl-f on the walkthrough searched this forum atleast 8 different ways and googled easily as much, and for the life of me I can't find a single thing explaining what the very first question in the game changes. One has an orange + and the other has a green plus and it doesn't seem to explain itself in any way. Obviously the second choice decides your route.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
I have poured through dozens of pages in this thread used ctrl-f on the walkthrough searched this forum atleast 8 different ways and googled easily as much, and for the life of me I can't find a single thing explaining what the very first question in the game changes. One has an orange + and the other has a green plus and it doesn't seem to explain itself in any way. Obviously the second choice decides your route.
Game isnt finished in itd entirety I dont think? So there are likely a few ends or some A/B events

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
more up to date guide anywhere? finished it and unsure where to find more coins and cant just use a finished save cause on android

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
more up to date guide anywhere? finished it and unsure where to find more coins and cant just use a finished save cause on android

For more coins: In Bunny Manor is a mini-game on the right side. Save before each attempt.

Foxy The Fox

Nov 9, 2018
I played compressed PC, and can't start event to get Iron Gauntlet. Is this other event from Akane? Because I got Bronze from her

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes