Jackova

Jul 14, 2019
Biggest complaint/criticism is the unprofessional grammar with the "Ya"s

Please if the devs are reading this, replace those with "Yeah"s

a character saying "Ya" makes them feel like they are either 3 years old, or that they are speaking in a stereotypical dutch accent kind of way like "Ya is good?" Just throws out all immersion.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Biggest complaint/criticism is the unprofessional grammar with the "Ya"s

Please if the devs are reading this, replace those with "Yeah"s

a character saying "Ya" makes them feel like they are either 3 years old, or that they are speaking in a stereotypical dutch accent kind of way like "Ya is good?" Just throws out all immersion.
God the "ya"s bother me so much. It was a lot worse in Zombies Retreat.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Sorry guys, how to resolve valencia cave?
Get Strength to 3(so that you get side quest Aptitude Test (Str) when talking to Akane if I remember it right) and train it more in the evening with Akane to get an ability to push boulders, you can upgrade the item to push grey boulders but I don't think it's necessary for any quest.

Playerc

Sep 7, 2019
Get Strength to 3(so that you get side quest Aptitude Test (Str) when talking to Akane if I remember it right) and train it more in the evening with Akane to get an ability to push boulders, you can upgrade the item to push grey boulders but I don't think it's necessary for any quest.
I can push boulders, but how to pass it 1584821641414.png

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Big Info Drop! | Upcoming Build | Art Progress | & More
Hey everyone!
So sorry for the little delay there in ToP news. Not even including world events, it's been a pretty wild month! Let me keep you up to speed!
== Next Update & Art Progress ==
The next build is in progress and everything is going well. I was in a pretty tricky situation though:
As most of you are aware, the 'true ending' update should be coming up soon and I was trying to figure out if that would be this upcoming update or pushed back just a little.
Because a couple artists work on ToP content, scenes are made at different times, different paces, etc so that makes planning surprisingly challenging.
A lot of scenes that are finished or almost complete are actually post-game scenes so I can't put them in quite yet. The artist who is going to work on these scenes, I've had trouble getting in touch with presumably due to the virus so I've had to switch gears a bit.
This new update will likely focus more on some villagers, side quests, and maybe even some more new group interactions ;)
The next major Patreon update should have a more clear focus on who will be getting scenes as well so I will clarify that next time!

== & More ==
Hope you all are staying safe and healthy out there! I know these times are pretty wild so I hope my games can help provide a temporary distraction from the craziness.
Speaking of, shameless promo but this week has been a pretty busy one as far as my other projects go as well. House Chores is finally back and an update for that just happened and Zombie's Retreat should get an update next week. I'd definitely suggest trying those games out if you're finding yourself bored haha!
Don't worry, even when these games are in progress, I'm still actively planning & coordinating the new stuff for ToP so it's never 'forgotten'.
======
I believe that's it for this update. I will try and resume my normal schedule by posting a teaser this Tuesday so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon!

Mind elaborating? How do you know this?
Because it's a cameo appearance from one of the artist's OCs, and if I recall correctly they don't even work on the game any more.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
How do you do the "Siren Trial" ? The Statues says from you place marked in gray go Right, Right, Up, Right, Right, Down, Down, Down, Left, Slice. I went in the directions it told me and then tried pressing every button on the keyboard and could not slice. So what am I doing wrong? And how do I get past the "Siren Trial" ? This is the last thing I need to do in this current build. Please Help. Also, I have a guide for/up to 6.2 (I think) and It does not answer the question.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
How do you do the "Siren Trial" ? The Statues says from you place marked in gray go Right, Right, Up, Right, Right, Down, Down, Down, Left, Slice. I went in the directions it told me and then tried pressing every button on the keyboard and could not slice. So what am I doing wrong? And how do I get past the "Siren Trial" ? This is the last thing I need to do in this current build. Please Help. Also, I have a guide for/up to 6.2 (I think) and It does not answer the question.
Slice needs to be used from the inventory

Reactions: dirtyc101
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes