Yamato18

Mar 23, 2018
Hello everyone. Does any of you guys is playing on android if so could you help in regards of the str test at night with Akane.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Town of Passion - Beta 1.8 First Look!
"You mean, that it's MY turn already? Oh! Um... well gosh, I wasn't quite ready but we can try..."
Hey everyone!
Here's a bit of an info drop for you all about the next update! Before I begin, I wanted to notify you all about a small update-

== Windows Build Updated ==
A few players were getting 'download forbidden' errors with the latest ToP build.
My presumption is that's because I manually created the 'save' folder for this build and, judging by previous experience, that tends to trigger the hell out of some anti-virus software.
I've re-uploaded 1.7.3 on itch for the Windows build. The save folder is no longer there so you either need to manually create it or create a save or tweak some settings and the game will create it for you. Hopefully this helps solve that issue!

== Beta 1.8 ==
It's finally time to share some of the details!
With the virus causing issues across the world, it's affected my ability to get in touch with the lead artist who is in the middle of working on the endgame content. Because of this, I'm pushing back the update that will wrap up the story. Instead, this build will be focusing on what will likely be the 2nd of 3 planned updates for the side quests/villagers around Valencia!
This will primarily include Maya in the Mineshaft as well as the Inn Lady. If possible, I'd like to finish up Fae's questline as well!
I'm a bit behind because of having to figure out all of this re-scheduling but I think now that I have a solid road map, the build should still release around it's planned time (late April most likely). I will have more info on this in later updates as the time gets closer!
With these last few updates, I will be trying to reach every planned scene that I wanted to get to in the past so I'm hoping the last few updates are quite jam packed with NSFW content. We'll see what's reasonably possible!
=====
I believe that's everything for this update. I hope you all are staying safe & healthy and I will see you soon with more teasers & updates on the build!

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Ok - I have clearly missed something. How do I get the goddess slash? I have 3 passion, 3 lust, everything except agility is maxed (it's at 4), i have the mysterious coin, the quest says to find a fountain - I have gone to the center fountain and it doesn't do anything at any time period, the fairy fountain, and I am stuck. Help? what did I miss?

Yetisan

Jan 20, 2017
a number of other people seem too have this problem to, but i couldn't find a solution:
Every time i start the game i get an error message popup about a profile error. due to this being made a recent version of NW.js.
Funny thing is, it's also telling me to use a recent version of NW.js
I can't find anything thats broken though and my savegames are from 1.6

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Is it just me, or do the sex scenes become pretty disappointing the further into the game you go? Like the sprite sex scenes do nothing for me at all. It's like a 20x20 block of pixels, might as well just provide a block of text for all they're good for. Likewise it seems like there's more sex scenes showcasing only the MC's dick than scenes that show any pussy. I end up just skipping over them entirely and hoping the next sex scene I find is a little more arousing. Like why even waste the effort on drawing them if you're going to leave much of the scene to imagination anyway?

Also. Those endings. Really hope they're placeholders or something.

It just sucks because this game had such a strong start to it, with great characters, fantastic designs which look good and have a unique art style, and a surprising amount of depth to its world building.

But then everything just tapers off at the end. Seems like the art becomes half-assed reskins of boring scenes while the developers try to tie everything up as fast as they can manage.

I can't slice under water (Mermaid Kingdom)... did I miss something?
So I figured this out. It's been a week since you posted so hopefully you don't need the info anymore, but you have to open your item inventory, go to the 'special' tab or whatever it's called, and you'll see an item called something like "Goddess' Slice", select it, select yourself, and you're good to go.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Need help!where find book of tales missing pages?can anyone give me images.tia
That the book in the mansion? You buy the pages from the fairy in the grove of autumn trees just east of the mansion. If I remember correctly, the entrance is blocked by vines? You slash them via an ability you get from the goddess Minerva after you acquire your first 'Passion' point. You get that passion point by fully seducing either the Mom (Mary), Haru (ninja lady with pink hair), or Evelynn (store owner with red hair and long ears).

Reactions: Neon007

Neon007

Jun 19, 2018
That the book in the mansion? You buy the pages from the fairy in the grove of autumn trees just east of the mansion. If I remember correctly, the entrance is blocked by vines? You slash them via an ability you get from the goddess Minerva after you acquire your first 'Passion' point. You get that passion point by fully seducing either the Mom (Mary), Haru (ninja lady with pink hair), or Evelynn (store owner with red hair and long ears).
Thanks

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
Is it just me, or do the sex scenes become pretty disappointing the further into the game you go? Like the sprite sex scenes do nothing for me at all. It's like a 20x20 block of pixels, might as well just provide a block of text for all they're good for. Likewise it seems like there's more sex scenes showcasing only the MC's dick than scenes that show any pussy. I end up just skipping over them entirely and hoping the next sex scene I find is a little more arousing. Like why even waste the effort on drawing them if you're going to leave much of the scene to imagination anyway?

Also. Those endings. Really hope they're placeholders or something.

It just sucks because this game had such a strong start to it, with great characters, fantastic designs which look good and have a unique art style, and a surprising amount of depth to its world building.

But then everything just tapers off at the end. Seems like the art becomes half-assed reskins of boring scenes while the developers try to tie everything up as fast as they can manage.

So I figured this out. It's been a week since you posted so hopefully you don't need the info anymore, but you have to open your item inventory, go to the 'special' tab or whatever it's called, and you'll see an item called something like "Goddess' Slice", select it, select yourself, and you're good to go.
I've been feeling the same way about alot of the animated h scenes. I think it might have to do with the OG artist no longer working on the project? Either way the animations are on par with a picture moving up and down and no facial expression changes till finish scene. I also dont like how it fades to black right before the finish scene with a sound que. I hope one day they might redo alot of the animations to give proper motion to it.

Reactions: thealucid

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
I've been feeling the same way about alot of the animated h scenes. I think it might have to do with the OG artist no longer working on the project? Either way the animations are on par with a picture moving up and down and no facial expression changes till finish scene. I also dont like how it fades to black right before the finish scene with a sound que. I hope one day they might redo alot of the animations to give proper motion to it.
The OG artist left?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes