magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
For the actual 'incest' you have to name her 'Mom' and not 'Mary'. The game confirm it with 'I understand'
If you don't want to start all over again. Go to the cheat rock south east of your home and type 'SirenSez'
I named her Mother. And there was still mary. And i name MC son. Still mary.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
this game is getting regular updates, dunno why you consider this milking.
Well if you like a game to take this long, to each his own. When a game of this calibre takes more then two years to complete makes me question what the developers vision of the game is. The fact is alot of these developers are milking it for rent probably, but still milking it :)

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Well if you like a game to take this long, to each his own. When a game of this calibre takes more then two years to complete makes me question what the developers vision of the game is. The fact is alot of these developers are milking it for rent probably, but still milking it :)
If there's more to make, then there's more to make. If you don't like it don't play it.

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
I'm in the mermaid kingdom, how do i start the siren trial? talked to the statue tried following it's instructions, nothing happens.

TsunaXZ

Mar 25, 2020
Can anyone help me? I can't seem to progress with Haru's aptitude quest. It said that I need to have Lvl 3 on Agility but I'm already at Max (Lvl 5).

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help me? I can't seem to progress with Haru's aptitude quest. It said that I need to have Lvl 3 on Agility but I'm already at Max (Lvl 5).
I think you need to do training with her if you have at least lvl 3. Then she should say that you can take the test.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
The developer is making three games simultaneously and is still managing to bring out content for two of these games every 2 months with reasonable amounts of content. I think there's very little to complain about in regards to siren's work-ethic. Most of the hold-up for both Zombie's Retreat and Town of Passion seem to be in the art department, and that's mainly because the games are not the artists' main focus. (and ScarlettAnn seems notoriously reclusive.)

Compared to some other games on here, I would hardly describe this as milking anything.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes