Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
The developer is making three games simultaneously and is still managing to bring out content for two of these games every 2 months with reasonable amounts of content. I think there's very little to complain about in regards to siren's work-ethic. Most of the hold-up for both Zombie's Retreat and Town of Passion seem to be in the art department, and that's mainly because the games are not the artists' main focus. (and ScarlettAnn seems notoriously reclusive.)

Compared to some other games on here, I would hardly describe this as milking anything.
scarlett just needs to make her own game lol, she got the art

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
No worries. Also if someone has a save where you completed the second storage puzzle for innkeeper I need it. I kind of fucked myself with the last storage puzzle. I can not get out.

kionda

Feb 6, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug but I can't seem to find a way to get into any sort of temple or anything for the tablet quest behind the blue door. I already got the green but idk what to do for the blue

yugie78

Jun 14, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug but I can't seem to find a way to get into any sort of temple or anything for the tablet quest behind the blue door. I already got the green but idk what to do for the blue
On the right of the building with a tablet on the front, you can move the middle tomb to the left to unlock the door.

Reactions: kionda
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes