Nisse_69

Apr 18, 2020
Guys can you tell me where is the table to read in green boundary?
Go to where the winter event portal is and head left there. There is a small body of water there with a whirlpool. Its in there.

Where is maya? - cave above red boundry.

Last edited:

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure I'm blind AF but I can't find the tablet in the blue boundary for Faye's quest. Anyone know where it is?

Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
Next to the tomb? is a rock you have to move to open the door, then solve a puzzle to get to the tablet.

Dashdog

Nov 20, 2017
I'm pretty sure I'm blind AF but I can't find the tablet in the blue boundary for Faye's quest. Anyone know where it is?
snow world. go to the church looking building and move one of the three statues to the right, left. inside is a dungeon

Reactions: kuler
D

Deleted member 406500

Go to where the winter event portal is and head left there. There is a small body of water there with a whirlpool. Its in there.

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017

Can't seem to find any winter event portal in the green zone, and thus I can't find the whirlpool either. How do I get there?

[EDIT] AH, never mind, found it just now, it's where that gold statue is... mah bad...

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes