Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
Seems like talking to the flower shop girl kinda breaks the game, it says it fails to load a custom.png, you can click retry but its just stuck.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Well if you like a game to take this long, to each his own. When a game of this calibre takes more then two years to complete makes me question what the developers vision of the game is. The fact is alot of these developers are milking it for rent probably, but still milking it :)
completely wrong to compare this to ss Siren is working on 3 games: Zombies Retreat, Town Of Passion & House Chores he is one of the best devs out here.
Releasing updates always on time.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
completely wrong to compare this to ss Siren is working on 3 games: Zombies Retreat, Town Of Passion & House Chores he is one of the best devs out here.
Releasing updates always on time.

yeh but that causes a disparity of quality between all your projects

i personally think town is his best game, thankfully zombie will end soon.

Namerman

Jul 13, 2017
Full save 1.8 + Changelog

1.8 Changelog

Busts Added:
Maya

Scenes Added:
Maya Sex
Night Elf Sex (echo)
Sera HJ (echo)
Sera Sex
Fae Sex (echo)

Sprite Scenes:
Ghost Girl Sex
Bee Girl Activites (x4)

- Update Overview -
This update focuses on more sidequests and villagers around Valencia in order to add more supplemental content to the game. This
was done primarily because I've received requests that players want to see more of these characters get activities, and I'm also
giving the lead artist a bit more time to get some of the final scenes ready for the final boss.

These side quests are split among three different villagers:
-Maya's Mineshaft has some more treasure charts to sell at her mineshaft
-Fae's questline can now be completed
-Sera needs some help with boxes in her inn

I know a LOT of people have been asking me about Flora, the flower shop lady. It's slow but, I am trying to get stuff done in that
regard ;)

- Misc -
-Further reduced the xp requirements for most stats around the lvl 4 & lvl 5 range
(looking for feedback on how the level grind feels. Reminder that there are options for stat potions & other xp gains
than just helping Raylene out so I want to encourage a healthy blend of those choices)
-Fixed a few misaligned sprite scenes (mermaids & moth girls)
-Other misc changes/bug fixes

Last edited:

nendo

Nov 5, 2017
The game doesnt seem to work for me sadly. When i boot up the game i just get a white screen and there it freezes.

Lucasla

Dec 29, 2017
Full save 1.8 + Changelog

1.8 Changelog

Busts Added:
Maya

Scenes Added:
Maya Sex
Night Elf Sex (echo)
Sera HJ (echo)
Sera Sex
Fae Sex (echo)

Sprite Scenes:
Ghost Girl Sex
Bee Girl Activites (x4)

- Update Overview -
This update focuses on more sidequests and villagers around Valencia in order to add more supplemental content to the game. This
was done primarily because I've received requests that players want to see more of these characters get activities, and I'm also
giving the lead artist a bit more time to get some of the final scenes ready for the final boss.

These side quests are split among three different villagers:
-Maya's Mineshaft has some more treasure charts to sell at her mineshaft
-Fae's questline can now be completed
-Sera needs some help with boxes in her inn

I know a LOT of people have been asking me about Flora, the flower shop lady. It's slow but, I am trying to get stuff done in that
regard ;)

- Misc -
-Further reduced the xp requirements for most stats around the lvl 4 & lvl 5 range
(looking for feedback on how the level grind feels. Reminder that there are options for stat potions & other xp gains
than just helping Raylene out so I want to encourage a healthy blend of those choices)
-Fixed a few misaligned sprite scenes (mermaids & moth girls)
-Other misc changes/bug fixes
hero spotted, thnx

Reactions: kaixbi
D

Deleted member 406500

Guys can you tell me where is the table to read in green boundary?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Town of Passion [v1.8] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (207 MB): - - - -

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes