thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I've been feeling the same way about alot of the animated h scenes. I think it might have to do with the OG artist no longer working on the project? Either way the animations are on par with a picture moving up and down and no facial expression changes till finish scene. I also dont like how it fades to black right before the finish scene with a sound que. I hope one day they might redo alot of the animations to give proper motion to it.
Yeah, on hindsight most my complaints revolve around the animated scenes, and the endings could be explained in part by them just not having the ability to continue the story without an artist.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys is there full WT for the game?

i have stuck in quest ::
" a wet encounter " i can't pass the grey area?! also which key in my keyboard is for the Slice?
r-r-u-r-r-d-d-d-l-Slice?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
guys is there full WT for the game?

i have stuck in quest ::
" a wet encounter " i can't pass the grey area?! also which key in my keyboard is for the Slice?
r-r-u-r-r-d-d-d-l-Slice?
If I remember correctly, you'll have to use the Slice from the inventory while standing on the right tile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
Hey guys here is a 100% save for 1.7.2
-save 1 is at the adventure book
-save 2 is in the theatre
just open game->www->saves and paste in, backup your old saves first

If you enjoy the game please support the creator!

Yeah150423

Apr 18, 2020
Here's ma full save for 1.7.2, I've done:

-Fae TJ
-Nyx HJ

Notes:
-Go to mansion to replay scenes
-Packed with config and global for easy save transfer
-I'll try to update this post as soon as public version is released (for stability reasons, but it's rare for Siren games)
How do I install it on android?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes