• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
EDIT
After taking a look at the new images
I think I just answered my own question

Other than the double TF from Mary and Rose, there's no more to the "Menage a Trois" quest

and from the looks of you can't find either Vera or the Topaz gem in this update.

LITTLE HINT THOUGH - Make sure to check chest in the attic of the MCs house

Need some help here, I seem to be a bit lost

According to my quest log, I'm missing the following
-Resolution - Visit Vera, can you find her in this update
-Nyx's Costume - Find a Topaz, Emerald and Quartz
According to Nyx, the Topaz is near a temple outside the Red Boundary on Valencia Coast
I've tried looking everywhere at the Valencia Coast, can't find it
-Is there more to Rose's side quest "Menage a Trois" other than the dinner scene.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
for your own fetish you would have to make your own mod. because the dev is makeing the game. the preggo stuff i don't know if the dev does proggo stuff. but this is the dev's work so i guess they will put what's needed are what they want in it. up to them really. i also now people want thing's in games but i think the dev's should make the game the way they want that is why they started makeing the game's in the first place for fun and the love of what they do.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah I had that unlocked long ago, and I go have jars but how the heck to i collect water for the dress restoration>
Not sure, but did you try just clicking on the water
and
another you try, Nyx's home as well, given that she makes costumes

Last edited:

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Not sure, but did you try just clicking on the water
and
another you try, Nyx's home as well, given that she makes costumes
Yep and Minerva's as well and yet nothing. gonna keep giving other ideas a try since taking my mind off it and brew in the back of my mind.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
I was looking to throw in the jar like all the other parts like the gauntlets and shovel. What we needed to do is go up beside the sparkles and activate the water itself.

l3igBozz

Jun 15, 2019
I had the wine and candle so i try to give item and talk to aunt but nothing happen what did i miss? plz enlighten me

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Town of Passion - 2.1.2 (Beta Test)

Original Size Win: 1,14 GB

Compressed Size Win: 290 MB (401 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Oldd123

Jan 31, 2019
2. When Rose (and Mary) have reached 3 hearts, Rose will stop you on the way to the fountain in Valencia. This will begin her
final quest.
how do I start this quest??

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
2. When Rose (and Mary) have reached 3 hearts, Rose will stop you on the way to the fountain in Valencia. This will begin her
final quest.
how do I start this quest??
I got it by walking up the stairs after leaving the house
also I think you need to have sex with Mary in all possible rooms in the house

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes